Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

so what stores are gonna have the best deals on boxing day?
Check out solestop, in store they have buy one get second for $10 with any items as long as they're equal or > in value. Online last night they had coupon codes from 25-75% off.

Livestock sale is up online. Anyone heading to one tomorrow am? They don't seem to have posted details, opening times etc.

Naw wasn't mad just surprised they would discount a shoe like that by that much lol
No one cares for those shoes, I'm not surprised they sold them that cheap. I got them and didn't like them at all and now I'm stuck with them. Can't even sell them for retail lol.

@DoubleU
Did you end up getting hit with customs? or did you just refuse the delivery?
A late Happy Holidays to y'all and travel safe for Boxing Day NT Fam.

Should've updated you guys here, but I changed my Kith package pickup to a nearby DHL location last minute instead cause they were running late on me as I had a fam dinner, and after that, they changed my delivery date to next week instead. I saw in a FB group that a few already got their pairs and no fees at all. Buddy of mine got a package from Kith for other goods but didn't get hit with anything as well. But since a member here said DHL calls late, there's no way to avoid taxes and duty fees (besides the brokerage fee which is what I want to know the most, if it's like 20 bucks, it's not really that much of a saving if I have to travel all the way to Pearson on a day off from work, but I'll most likely do it this first time for the experience of it. Hopefully DHL can email me my documents on the 27th as well to start the process. Will continue to update here.

Last edited:

Footlocker store at VaughanMills. The line curved over for the PK NMDs most likely.

Not much at Nike outlets but 40% off entire purchase i believe. It was a zoo in there.

Last edited:
40% off entire purchase at Nike TPO. Line to get in and also to pay is crazy. Grabbed a Jordan hoodie and dri-fit shirt on clearance. Didn't really take a good look because of the crowd but they had Charlotte 10s and 3peat 8s and some 2s.

Last edited:
Anyone of a pair of footscape chukkas? I'm thinking of buying a pair online but never owned a pair for size comparison. I'm a 9.5 in an ultraboost and a 9 in an nmd

I may still want a size 13 in the PK Tri Colour black. I picked up a size 12. If anyone can grab a 13 and pay cash (just in case the 13 is way too big and I need to return it), I can see if I can grab your size today. I have spot out here in New Orleans that allows one purchase per customer. So I may just exchange my 12 for your desired size. PM if interested. I will be back in Toronto tomorrow night.

I may still want a size 13 in the PK Tri Colour black. I picked up a size 12. If anyone can grab a 13 and pay cash (just in case the 13 is way too big and I need to return it), I can see if I can grab your size today. I have spot out here in New Orleans that allows one purchase per customer. So I may just exchange my 12 for your desired size. PM if interested. I will be back in Toronto tomorrow night.
They have sizes 11 and up at FL in HOH and EC in toronto....just FYI as of 9:30am

Boxing Day is such a sham lol. Let's see the kind of things people are actually able to score but in my opinion, it's always underwhelming. Let's all go line up to buy past season things that are usually 30% off at most.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom