Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know how much the og nmds are retailing for? Resale prices are ridiculous lol

Yea, exclu and Sam tabak sold them at 220 initially, now it seems like it's 230 for others, and even at Adidas Canada it's 230 apparently.

Edit: also Solestop is doing a one day random online raffle tomorrow for the OG NMDs for 230, check their site for details

Last edited:
Thanks guys, really don't want to camp for these but it looks like I might have to... @ZeroRegret noticed you said they run tts in the nmd thread. How much more room do you have in the original release compared to this one?

Thanks guys, really don't want to camp for these but it looks like I might have to... @ZeroRegret noticed you said they run tts in the nmd thread. How much more room do you have in the original release compared to this one?
I have about a cm in terms of length and they feel roomy overall.  I can get away with wearing thick socks in the older release in an 8.5 and I wear a 9 in UB.  For this release, I I had about half a cm of space in the front and it was more narrow overall.  I tried these on with thin socks too so def can't wear them with thicker socks if I go with the same size.  If I manage to get a pair this time around, I will go for a 9

I have about a cm in terms of length and they feel roomy overall.  I can get away with wearing thick socks in the older release in an 8.5 and I wear a 9 in UB.  For this release, I I had about half a cm of space in the front and it was more narrow overall.  I tried these on with thin socks too so def can't wear them with thicker socks if I go with the same size.  If I manage to get a pair this time around, I will go for a 9
So the Og black NMDs run tts?

What stores are doing FCFS?

Damn, why do people think they can get 700+ for the og nmds? Weren't they only priced that high because they were sold out prior to this release?

Damn, why do people think they can get 700+ for the og nmds? Weren't they only priced that high because they were sold out prior to this release?
yup but some people have pairs that could be considered early pairs because not all of the retailers have dropped them.  I think the price will keep dropping

cuz they are noob resellers, aka majority of resellers nowadays. they see on flight club, this is how much they charge, so they think they could charge the same price without thinking these stores have reputations and they don't and these stores have overhead and they don't as well. 

cuz they are noob resellers, aka majority of resellers nowadays. they see on flight club, this is how much they charge, so they think they could charge the same price without thinking these stores have reputations and they don't and these stores have overhead and they don't as well. 
Also becuase they see the thirst people are having for adidas' version of the ROSHE and that people are stupid enough to pay double/triple and upwards for anythiing with 3 stripes #SGFU

I guess I'm just getting old and never understood how people pay these ridiculous prices for shoes unless its a GRAIL, but I guess people are considering NMDs and ULTRABOOSTs grails nowadays.

Also becuase they see the thirst people are having for adidas' version of the ROSHE and that people are stupid enough to pay double/triple and upwards for anythiing with 3 stripes #SGFU

I guess I'm just getting old and never understood how people pay these ridiculous prices for shoes unless its a GRAIL, but I guess people are considering NMDs and ULTRABOOSTs grails nowadays.
Sad but true.  Kids call anything grails these days.

Sad but true.  Kids call anything grails these days.
I will blame social media (sounding like a grandpa) for this Tom Foolery lol. I try to teach my daughter the difference between classics and FADS. BOOST technology is pretty good (tried on a 1.0 pair), but I still find Zoom Air technology (Spiridons fr example) to be more comfortable, based on wearing my pair for 2 days straight walking in NYC.

Last edited:
Just saw that stance now sells to Canada. It's $36 for the special socks and $30 for the blank nba.

That's too high for one pair of socks

I will blame social media (sounding like a grandpa) for this Tom Foolery lol. I try to teach my daughter the difference between classics and FADS. BOOST technology is pretty good (tried on a 1.0 pair), but I still find Zoom Air technology (Spiridons fr example) to be more comfortable, based on wearing my pair for 2 days straight walking in NYC.
I think it's hard to compare boost and zoom. My biggest issue is that any full length 360 zoom shoes are way too clunky for modern pants. But within zoom there are like 50,000 different setups and silhouettes. 

Overall I do think Ultra Boost is the most comfortable. The boost on the NMDs are pretty weak. Similarly I don't find the boost comfortable on 95% of the Adidas basketball shoes. Crazy Explosives being the best boost for your buck. On the zoom end, they are much better basketball shoes. The new KDs, full length anything comfort wise is better than basketball boost shoes. But lifestyle wise UB>all with 0 hesitation whatsoever. 

Back
Top Bottom