Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

It's also not so much an Italy vs Spain vs China vs England kind of debate. High quality footwear can be produced anywhere but depends on the nature of the shoe. Like I said before, I wouldn't even really care about that above glue mark but OP has his right to be upset since he spent his hard earned money on them. I do like to keep my shoes pristine and I clean them regularly but don't people share the same sentiment that within a few wears, a majority of shoes will be BEAT regardless. Creasing, marks, scrapes etc. Part of the game dude.

This is very true. I never understood the whole sneaker shield thing since to me the enjoyment comes from wearing shoes I like comfortably. And of cuz nothing beats the feeling of finding a gem off the clearance table.

The countries of origin is just a generalized trend I've noticed in recent years. To be fair I've seen both good and bad from various brands regardless of where they are made.

Interesting to me today I never knew Champs is owned by Foot Locker all along. I walked into downtown HOH and asked for a size 13 Lebron 14s and their handheld datalogger shows stock at the Champs across the street.

This is very true. I never understood the whole sneaker shield thing since to me the enjoyment comes from wearing shoes I like comfortably. And of cuz nothing beats the feeling of finding a gem off the clearance table.

The countries of origin is just a generalized trend I've noticed in recent years. To be fair I've seen both good and bad from various brands regardless of where they are made.

Interesting to me today I never knew Champs is owned by Foot Locker all along. I walked into downtown HOH and asked for a size 13 Lebron 14s and their handheld datalogger shows stock at the Champs across the street.

So...do you think it'd be possible to price match something on Footlocker's site at Champs in-store? It sucks that Champs doesn't have a Canadian site to check prices/stock :/

So...do you think it'd be possible to price match something on Footlocker's site at Champs in-store? It sucks that Champs doesn't have a Canadian site to check prices/stock :/
I tried that already, they said no. They're like we may be owned by the same company, but the two brands are treated as separate entities.

I tried that already, they said no. They're like we may be owned by the same company, but the two brands are treated as separate entities.

Damn that sucks...what's their price match policy like? Do they even price match lol. I know SportChek price matches with all the companies that its' parent company (FGL) owns, no idea why footlocker/champs doesnt.

Damn that sucks...what's their price match policy like? Do they even price match lol. I know SportChek price matches with all the companies that its' parent company (FGL) owns, no idea why footlocker/champs doesnt.
As far as I know, they don't price match at all.

anyone think i can trade a pair of bred 350s for upcoming ovo 12s? str8 up 1 for 1

Last edited:
They don't price match.  You'll also notice at times they carry different styles and CW's.  I was told champs ordered from a different catalog than footlocker so they were able to get different CW's.  They're under the same parent company but treated as separate entities for the most part.  Employee disco worked at both.

Last edited:
I'm also hoping I'd be able to swap the 350s for OVO 12's (size 8 ) if anyone here cops this Saturday.

Last edited:
Jeez, I just got my pair of NMD Winter Wools in and I paid $88 in duties... Just going to sell it for what I paid. I'd rather just keep my other NMDs. 

ASG 1's might be an easy cop 2pm HOH i was the only size 8 sign up

And kids footlocker forgot they where even doing raffles for them 

Will UPS be giving me an invoice upon delivery for my order from SNS or will I just get something in the mail at a later time saying I owe whatever amount?

Will UPS be giving me an invoice upon delivery for my order from SNS or will I just get something in the mail at a later time saying I owe whatever amount?
If your package has cleared customs then you can call the courier to find out the amount straight away with the tracking number, you will have the option of paying it off over the phone prior to delivery.

IIRC both UPS and FedEx will mail you an invoice after delivery.

Last edited:

If your package has cleared customs then you can call the courier to find out the amount straight away with the tracking number, you will have the option of paying it off over the phone prior to delivery.

IIRC both UPS and FedEx will mail you an invoice after delivery.
UPS usually doesn't deliver until duties are paid off.  FedEx I had similar experiences with paying for duties in delivery or a few days later with the invoice in the mail.  DHL shipping is probably one of the worst, at least the experience with KITH purchases.

Last edited:
Golf Town sent me the wrong colour of the Jordan 1 golf. I ordered the Chicago's and when I open the box white/silver! 
mad.gif

Golf Town sent me the wrong colour of the Jordan 1 golf. I ordered the Chicago's and when I open the box white/silver! 
mad.gif

They did the same with me, they caught it before it was delivered to my house though. So they arranged a UPS pick up to grab my shoes, and are going to give me the Chicago's.

What size are you? I ordered from two places, Sport Chek and Golf Town, so when I get my second pair I can hook up anyone who missed out for retail.

Back
Top Bottom