Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Livestock called me for the SNS 5 mins ago. Jordan curse and adidas loves me.
just as i said 
wink.gif

Went to HOH yonge Dundas at 730am. Line up consisted on 10 people by 8am. Got the tan lebrons no issues. Some in the line wanted the tan foams and Jordan 13 instead so it was an easy pickup :smile:

I reached the Bramelea City Centre Exclucity opening and when I got there at 8am it was a zoo. Apparently line ups happened after closing last night and in the morning it had grown to 120+ people. Very disorganized line up and the usual shenanigans that happens with these types of restocks. Usual suspects were there doing their thing.They were suppose to open at 9:30 am as per their email but that didn't happen till after 10am. They only let 5 or so people in at a time, so at that point I bounced and went to grab some food, hit the gym. I figured I'd check it out after as all I wanted was a pair of Space Jams in a 7 or 7.5 for my fiancé, so I didn't think they would sell out.

At around 1 I went back and the line was about 40 deep so I stuck around and got in around 2:15. Surprising they still had Yeezy's but only in small sizes which I didn't care to purchase. I was disappointed to find out they didn't get any youth sizes and the smallest they got was a size 8 for the Space Jams. Size 8 would have been too big, so I grabbed a booster juice shake and went home lol.

Although I left empty handed it didn't matter as going to the gym in the mall anyways and didn't really wait that long. All in all I got to meet some pretty chill people and laugh at some people who were fiending to get in or police the line.

Heard that the zebras were an online exclusive. Brace yourself for Yeezy talk for the next several days...

yes, him and his brother are well known 

Lol who is he and what'd he do? The ovo line was annoying today. Lots of friends just walking in and walking out with about 5 pairs each. Who do I need to be friends with to do that?

Lol who is he and what'd he do? The ovo line was annoying today. Lots of friends just walking in and walking out with about 5 pairs each. Who do I need to be friends with to do that?

Says the guy that got two pairs lol

Did you see any backpacks in the ovo store?

Back
Top Bottom