Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Paying duties when shipped via UPS is the norm (not just from Yeezy Supply). You may find the odd instance where they miss out on the duties. I'm happy my pear came in from the EU duty free :smokin  

you orders from adidas EU and they ship to Canada?

damn people trying to sell the triple blk NMD for like 3-350.....thats crazy lol
I'm sure the actually selling price is mid to high 200s though. It doesn't seem like a lot of people actually buy to wear, so doubt the high price can be sustained.

Spicy Chicken Sandwich at Wendys is :pimp:  Got it for lunch today actually :lol:

I concur. I just had 3 sandwiches and a large fries for lunch and they were really good. I barely eat fast food but damn I could have eaten another 3 lol. Thanks for the heads up on the deal.

I'm sure the actually selling price is mid to high 200s though. It doesn't seem like a lot of people actually buy to wear, so doubt the high price can be sustained.
I wouldn't pay that price......there is a lot around I believe.....FL, Adidas, UO all had them.....not worth more than $200-$220......

It is mesh anyways so only selling point is the boost.......

The tri colors didn't have that much resell value as well.......

People not getting $300 for these....

I concur. I just had 3 sandwiches and a large fries for lunch and they were really good. I barely eat fast food but damn I could have eaten another 3 lol. Thanks for the heads up on the deal.
yo its literally best fastfood chicken sandwich of all time

I wouldn't pay that price......there is a lot around I believe.....FL, Adidas, UO all had them.....not worth more than $200-$220......

It is mesh anyways so only selling point is the boost.......

The tri colors didn't have that much resell value as well.......

People not getting $300 for these....
forget NMD, even reggie UB's dont get high resell

Last edited:
So are the yeezys going online at adidas.ca?what time
I don't think anyone knows, typically morning around 8-10. I think it's supposed to be kind of random, I could be wrong though. 

Another question for the Yeezy guys though, has anyone had any luck checking out on the US Adidas site? I got stuck in a payment loop last time, I'd really appreciate some help on this. PM me if you'd prefer that. 

PS. I was using a card with a US billing and shipping address, New York Server and NY proxies. Not sure what more I can do at this point 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I don't think anyone knows, typically morning around 8-10. I think it's supposed to be kind of random, I could be wrong though. 

Another question for the Yeezy guys though, has anyone had any luck checking out on the US Adidas site? I got stuck in a payment loop last time, I'd really appreciate some help on this. PM me if you'd prefer that. 

PS. I was using a card with a US billing and shipping address, New York Server and NY proxies. Not sure what more I can do at this point :lol:

I've been having that issue since Chocs 750 on ADC and finally got a response from ADC support that it tracks your IP. Even if you have a US billing and shipping, if it's not a US IP, it will get the loop.

I've lost maybe around 6 carted Yeezys because of this.

You may need to use a good VPN/Proxy

EDIT: Just saw that you are using a proxy, I'll recommend the loop work around my adding a new item and checking out. Also, make sure that your US card has authorization. My sister got notified that a purchase was being done on ADC with her card so they declined it. That may be a reason too

Last edited:
Whats the loop work around? I just add some random cheap item and it'll allow me to checkout? Authorization may have been an issue last time because I got an email requesting to confirm that it wasn't fraud but by the time I accepted it I think my bot maxed out the card by retrying checkouts through the payment loop. 

Whats the loop work around? I just add some random cheap item and it'll allow me to checkout? Authorization may have been an issue last time because I got an email requesting to confirm that it wasn't fraud but by the time I accepted it I think my bot maxed out the card by retrying checkouts through the payment loop. 

Yeah, some people have gotten out of the loop by adding a sock or what not just to get a new checkout number

Torn between which one to keep. Lack of paracord but nicer colour scheme vs. paracord but uglier colour scheme lol. Thoughts?

or

Torn between which one to keep. Lack of paracord but nicer colour scheme vs. paracord but uglier colour scheme lol. Thoughts?

or

Move the paracord to the Strings :smile:

Too bad I got a 9.5 on the Strings...my black/gum 9 fits better.

Last edited:

or
The top pair looks more versatile IMO, in terms of being able to wear it with different outfits. Although, you couldn't go wrong with either pair.

or
desert camo is more popular right now but in a year or two the one above is still going to be more solid and versatile.  Plus how can you say no to gum bottoms

Back
Top Bottom