Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

thats a relief but yea we cant be charged taxes twice, kinda lame the taxes were in USD but beggers cant be choosers haha

Well taxes are % so it doesn't really matter if it's in USD / CDN, still paying the same amount when converted.

But I hope YS keeps it US/Canada from now on.

Anyway, congrats to all who copped. Took a nap when ADCa dropped after waiting for the whole night for YS to drop :smh:

As they saying, nothing is SAFE until you actually have the shoes in hand. Even shipped shoes have been known to be redirected back to shipper.

BTW, is it just me or ADCa doesn't have the SOLD OUT page for the Yeezy

Last edited:
Got a W on YS. To be honest I only copped to trade for a pair of bred/belugas. Not a fan of this colourway

DUTIES  =/= TAXES. That's why it's called duties. Stop talking it like it's the same. The bills that you usually get from UPS or fedex are taxes, duties plus brokerage fee( labour cost for their staff to fill the paperwork for you to declare taxes and duties)

DUTIES  =/= TAXES. That's why it's called duties. Stop talking it like it's the same. The bills that you usually get from UPS or fedex are taxes, duties plus brokerage fee( labour cost for their staff to fill the paperwork for you to declare taxes and duties)
+1...  that's why it confuses people who don't understand why they are getting hit with fees when things are made in the US

+1...  that's why it confuses people who don't understand why they are getting hit with fees when things are made in the US

Yep, my guess it's going to be less than the last few YS shipments but we're looking at a considerable amount in duties

You guys should set up a package forwarding address in the states and just go pick up in Buffalo or find a place thatll write lower values. It's crazy what these companies are charging us. As usual Canadians get shafted...

Nike really needs to get their **** together re f&f cards. Some stores say you can use multiple times some eh hem (lundys) want to take it away from you. Very inconsistent. For a large company you leave awful tastes for your f&f

Anybody heard of Essentials Toronto? A few of their guys were out there offering cash for their Yeezys as soon as folks were walking out of Adidas Original!

Last edited:
Anybody heard of Essentials Toronto? A few of their guys were out there offering cash for their Yeezys as soon as folks were walking out of Adidas Original!

They will try to low ball people then flip them at their shop. Wanted between 1200 - 1500 for the last Yeezy release loll

How much were they offering? 
They will try to low ball people then flip them at their shop. Wanted between 1200 - 1500 for the last Yeezy release loll
I want to support Essential Toronto because they're a local business, but I just can't because of their absurd prices and their customer service isn't the best. They're not Flightclub, so they shouldn't be charging the same prices as them. There's a consignment store for sneakers and clothing in Las Vegas called "Urban Necessities" and they get a lot of heat sneakers because they offer a 90/10 split, rather then taking advantage of others, as well as a more friendly atmosphere. This allows them to get a higher flow of sneakers, while keeping prices much reasonable compared to other stores.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom