Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

For the Zebras? 
nerd.gif
For the Bred release. YS switched it up for the Zebras and it said "You are responsible for customs and duties" when selecting the $50 shipping option. 

Really? FedEx wouldn't deliver my package one time until I paid the brokerage fee. Maybe it's random
Might depend on the service but I've gotten notices in the mail before.  As for DHL, I've also encountered times where I had to pay customs before they released my package.  For DHL, you also have the option of paying it on their website before it reaches your door.

Might depend on the service but I've gotten notices in the mail before.  As for DHL, I've also encountered times where I had to pay customs before they released my package.  For DHL, you also have the option of paying it on their website before it reaches your door.
Maybe I got lucky or they're just taking really long but I didn't get anything for either one of my Kith Ultra Boosts,

Well, just got a notification from UPS,

"the receiver must pay the duties or taxes due on the package."

This is on my YS shipment for Zebras. Kind of expected I guess.

Last edited:

Got that too, just called them and they are saying it's $162

does your pkg say its in canada yet?

Got that too, just called them and they are saying it's $162

does your pkg say its in canada yet?
Did you guys receive shipping confirmation from YS? I haven't received anything from YS or UPS and my order # is 18xxx if that makes a difference.

Last edited:

Did you guys receive shipping confirmation from YS? I haven't received anything from YS or UPS and my order # is 18xxx if that makes a difference.
Kim is packing it with extra care. Maybe she'll even throw in a free set of clear boots for the delay.

Kim is packing it with extra care. Maybe she'll even throw in a free set of clear boots for the delay.
Kanye has to tell her to get back to work and stop using snapchat. Lol, she's literally working out in front of my Yeezys.

Last edited:
called them and they said brokerage alone is $60,
so the remaining is duties/taxes.
i don't think theres a way to avoid the taxes.
self clearning/accounting only saves you from brokerage fees no?

For the zebras you can't be charged Taxes again as it was already included in the payment. Check your YS receipt.

Should only be duties and brokerage

called them and they said brokerage alone is $60,

so the remaining is duties/taxes.

i don't think theres a way to avoid the taxes.

self clearning/accounting only saves you from brokerage fees no?
Correct, unless you get lucky like somebody else here posted where the clerk/officer messed up and charged a ridiculously low amount lol.

Has anybody self cleared before? Can you comment on the process? The CBSA site says the office is 24 hours, but are there clerks/officers there providing these services 24 hours a day? 

Has anybody self cleared before? Can you comment on the process? The CBSA site says the office is 24 hours, but are there clerks/officers there providing these services 24 hours a day? 
I'm in the process right now of self clearing my bred V2s from YS.  Its quite the process to save $68 but if you have time its worth it. Total duties and fees were $162 , 68 is the UPS brokerage fee which is what you would be saving.

Things to note:

-The main CBSA office is near the airport

-you need to call into UPS to tell them you are doing this, they will email you the necessary forms for you to fill out.

-if the package arrives you have to let them know to put it on hold and that you will be self clearing (they call it self accounting)

-once its all done you will need to send all the forms back to UPS (through email) and they will ship out your package within 2 bus days.

I'm in the process right now of self clearing my bred V2s from YS.  Its quite the process to save $68 but if you have time its worth it. Total duties and fees were $162 , 68 is the UPS brokerage fee which is what you would be saving.

Things to note:

-you need to call into UPS to tell them you are doing this, they will email you the necessary forms for you to fill out.

-if the package arrives you have to let them know to put it on hold and that you will be self clearing (they call it self accounting)

-once its all done you will need to send all the forms back to UPS (through email) and they will ship out your package within 2 bus days.
Have you been to the office already? Is it like a passport/MTO/other government office where you take a number and sit and wait? 

Edit - Oh wow, I just looked at the site again. It's actually inside Terminal 1 
mean.gif

Last edited:

here's a link to a map of all CBSA offices

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/do-rb/services/inland-interieur-eng.html

Things to note:

so your packaged arrive and you told the driver your are self clearing it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom