Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Halton Outlet:

Still 20% off wall and 30% off clothing

Had flyknit racers - but regular $199.99. Employee explained that VM was a mistake(?) - he asked his manager if he would honour the $79.99 - manager said no.

Of note:

Lots of Lebron XIII for $109 plus 20% off

Not much else but they were bringing out lots of shoes as I was there(?)

FYI, friend just informed me that Haven will be doing FCFC for their Atmos release :x

Wondered why they decided to do FCFS

Last edited:
No it was the same but just to be safe I sent one pair up to Innisfil. Didn't want to be cancelled by using the same address/cc for both orders. They both got to Mississauga a few minutes apart but that ones taking an extra day to go up North lol. 

I love our postal system. Lmao.

You've got Livestock's raffle too though. 

I've seen your pictures and videos. You seem to get every single release so I'm sure you'll be okay for this one lol.

lol, hoping. Attempted to get Masters just to try my luck and got an L on those on NDCA.

LOL

Anyway, anybody bought the 2.0 from LS/Capsule? Are they still giving out the beanie if you buy an Air Max?

EDIT: Just found out the beanie is handed by the AM bus and not the store.

Sorry, I should've clarified this when you first asked about it. It was infact given on the air max bus but only to those who made a purchase from the store and showed receipt (in my case livestock) I'm not sure if they give them out under any other circumstances but wouldn't hurt to ask

Last edited:
Halton Outlet:

Still 20% off wall and 30% off clothing

Had flyknit racers - but regular $199.99. Employee explained that VM was a mistake(?) - he asked his manager if he would honour the $79.99 - manager said no.

Of note:

Lots of Lebron XIII for $109 plus 20% off

Not much else but they were bringing out lots of shoes as I was there(?)
Those NYC Jordan 10s for $80 + 20% off 
eek.gif
 Do you remember what colour the Lebron XIIIs were and if there was a FSR of the Jordan 10s? 

Thanks

Edit: disregard that NYC 10 comment lol, looks like that was kids size my bad

Last edited:
Those NYC Jordan 10s for $80 + 20% off :wow:  Do you remember what colour the Lebron XIIIs were and if there was a FSR of the Jordan 10s? 

Thanks

Edit: disregard that NYC 10 comment lol, looks like that was kids size my bad

They had some men's sizes on the wall - $149.99 plus 20% off - I saw a 7,8

Equal stock for both the pack and single AM1 according to the girl at LS Roncey. Though the pack would be more limited for some reason.

Just to confirm, the Sneakeasy event next week is invite only and for those who win an access code on the AM Day truck which they enter here. It's a "Tinker-inspired" event, he won't be in attendance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom