Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

http://www.nike.com/ca/en_gb/e/cities/toronto/air-max-month-2017/Air-Max-Bus

Looks like they changed the schedule again, they will end up making a stop at Scarborough on the 23rd after all 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I really wanted passes to the sneakeasy event. Another L
From the bus? Or was there another way to sign up. I feel like the actual sneakeasy space will be open all day on the 26th. It's changed now but one version of the bus itinerary has it at the sneakeasy for that day, and another showed that as 310 Spadina. But I guess the event on the night of the 25th has a good chance of freebies/goodies.

So this sneakeasy space would be like last year's air max day display in other cities?
This is all just speculation on my part tbh. Just would be weird that they were planning to have the bus there all day but not have the event space open.

LOL at EXCLUCITY's 10 year anniversary promo of 30% off on ALL Footwear and 40% off on ALL apparel starting on the 21st.

Before midnight, they pull out inventory on items that would interest people :smh:

I only found out because I already pre-carted a AM 2.0 and only to find out later that it's no OOS . Hoping to pick it up for 30% off :D

I guess they don't want to sell out on recent releases ...

BHM Jordan 1s @ Exclucity $200  CAD only sz 8.5 and 9.5 though, remember the 30% off as the poster above mentioned. Starts at 12am if anyone is interested in those shoes, woulda bought if it was my size.

Anyone been to the Nike employee store lately? I have passes for the upcoming 2 weeks and just wondering if it is worth the trip.
Interested in some Racers, tech knit, and the Air Max 2.0 that came out recently

Thanks!

I was there a couple of weekends ago. Picked up the air max flyknit infrareds and a few tech fleece items. They had the air max masters in stock as well as racers, lunarepic lows and various basketball shoes. Decent selection of tech fleece. No tech knit at the time. Hope this helps

LOL at EXCLUCITY's 10 year anniversary promo of 30% off on ALL Footwear and 40% off on ALL apparel starting on the 21st.

Before midnight, they pull out inventory on items that would interest people :smh:

I only found out because I already pre-carted a AM 2.0 and only to find out later that it's no OOS . Hoping to pick it up for 30% off :D

why are playoff 12 lows excluded?

I did the same thing lol, they lost a lot of my respect for the greezy move

I was there a couple of weekends ago. Picked up the air max flyknit infrareds and a few tech fleece items. They had the air max masters in stock as well as racers, lunarepic lows and various basketball shoes. Decent selection of tech fleece. No tech knit at the time. Hope this helps

Thanks! Didn't know the ES would carry the AM Masters, I might check it out this weekend for the Vapormax and some racers

Last edited:
Personally, north of $500 is too much. I'll wait for the dust to settle down before getting a pair to wear this summer.
yea waiting for these crazy prices to drop on the '17 release.  $500 for a non OG pair seems to be a bit excessive IMO.  I mean everyone gotta eat but damn they don't need to go for the jugular on these ones

Haven UB on April 1st. I hope Haven doesn't make this an International Release, they should let the other Consortium retailers handle that a week later.

Random question guys..

I was cleaning my pair of Ultraboost 2.0's. Was cleaning the white boost part with Jason Markk, then wiped it off with a red microfibre cloth. The cloth left a faint red stain on a little bit of the inner heal boost. Is there a way to get rid of it? I tried nail polish remover, recommended from Youtube, didn't work. Magic eraser, also didn't work.

Just wondering if anyone came across a similar situation? 

Last edited:
Random question guys..
I was cleaning my pair of Ultraboost 2.0's. Was cleaning the white boost part with Jason Markk, then wiped it off with a red microfibre cloth. The cloth left a faint red stain on a little bit of the inner heal boost. Is there a way to get rid of it? I tried nail polish remover, recommended from Youtube, didn't work. Magic eraser, also didn't work.

Mr clean magic eraser didnt work?! god help you

Last edited:

May'be I'll give it another go. Doesn't bother me THAT much.. but still lol.

Mr clean erase I heard is very harsh.. so I don't want to ruin anything either.
Forget magic eraser that stuff never works on midsoles.

Goto shopper's and buy 99% rubbing alcohol and give it some elbow grease with a white terry cloth. I think cuz boost is quite porous it's gonna be quite hard to remove stains.

Next time if the microfiber cloth isn't white, wash it a few times to get the excess dye out first.

BTW I would never use Jason Markk on the upper, it's only good for cleaning the shoe bottom with their hard brush imo.

Last edited:

Random question guys..

As a car guy (and car detailing freak) it is always recommended to wash your microfiber cloths a few times before using them. This will remove any excess dye and also soften the towel.

Anyways, regarding your problem, try using teeth whitener. I actually have a tube of teeth whitener in my shoe cleaning arsenal that I use to clean yellowed or stained midsoles. It can even remove some yellowing, but won't perform miracles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom