Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Its weird how ADC is selling the CNY EQT for $300 and Exclucity is for $380.......is it because ADC don't come with that wooden box?
Wait, really?! I ordered them off Adidas, and the only reason was for the wooden box... I thought they were $300 because of the box!

Same. I ordered it for the box. Reviews on ADCa mention the box....if that means anything...
They come with the wooden box as per AdidasCa's reply to some dude. Solestop is also selling them for $300. Not sure why others are doing $380, my guess is that the weight of the box costed more for them to ship?

Last edited:

I think it depends on the pop up blocker. I have one and I've never had issues with checking out on Adidas. That being said, I did take an L on the 93/17s today.

Wait, really?! I ordered them off Adidas, and the only reason was for the wooden box... I thought they were $300 because of the box!
Yah I am not sure.......its a huge difference from $300 to $380.....I hope it does as well......

I know that it was $250 USD so when you do the conversion it is around $330-$340 Cad.......and when ADC sells it for $300 ...... was weird. 

They come with the wooden box as per AdidasCa's reply to some dude. Solestop is also selling them for $300. Not sure why others are doing $380, my guess is that weight of the box costed more for them to ship?
Yea, I bought it as well so let's see how it goes, saw it was $300 on Adidas and elsewhere was $380 so I bought one this morning.

Last edited:

Could be the issue, since im using my computer at work. Damn il take note of this next time. Thanks!
i don't think popup blocker is an issue?  i was trying at my work computer as well and i kept getting that captcha loop.

^ I turned off AdBlock Plus on my work pc and the captcha loop stopped and I could cart again.

I tried at work and looped. My brother's computer had adblock on and was able to cop. I'm leaning on cart hold, and because it's 10 mins, technically, the pair haven't been sold so the website thinks it's still available.

They come with the wooden box as per AdidasCa's reply to some dude. Solestop is also selling them for $300. Not sure why others are doing $380, my guess is that the weight of the box costed more for them to ship?

Yea, I bought it as well so let's see how it goes, saw it was $300 on Adidas and elsewhere was $380 so I bought one this morning.
Tbh, if it doesn't come with the wooden box, I'll just return them lol. The shoes are nice, but not $300 nice without that box.

i don't even have a popup blocker on my browser so not sure what the issue was on my end.
Yeah I just turned off the blocker and went on incognito/private mode and im still getting the captcha loop - trying on the CNY. Like I would rather jst get a out of stock message than this crap.

Tbh, if it doesn't come with the wooden box, I'll just return them lol. The shoes are nice, but not $300 nice without that box.
This is true, shoes aside, looking forward to putting a mahjong set inside though. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I carted and checked out already. I saw a few have as well. My guess is that it's held in people's cart right now, or Adidas' website is slow with updating 'real-time' stock.

And I would assume Footaction will have some heat on their initial opening as well. From the posts here I've read, lets hope they have some kind of plan and not be like Exclucity's opening at Brampton. Especially when this Footaction is also at the core of the city, going to be really busy.
I also was able to cart the 93/17.. after what felt like 25 mins of clicking different captcha's! Dam mountains and storefronts. I also have the ad blocker extension installed on my Google Chrome browser. 

I already have the first black 93/17's. I'll see how nice this one looks..

Hey Guys! Long time lurker but finally decided to contribute as the recent posts have been pretty entertaining. Thanks for getting me through my work days! 

On a more serious note, do any of you remember how much the SNS x SS Ultra Boosts retailed for at Livestock? I'm planning to pay resell on them and want to gauge how badly I'm getting rap*d haha

Thanks!

Hey Guys! Long time lurker but finally decided to contribute as the recent posts have been pretty entertaining. Thanks for getting me through my work days! 

On a more serious note, do any of you remember how much the SNS x SS Ultra Boosts retailed for at Livestock? I'm planning to pay resell on them and want to gauge how badly I'm getting rap*d haha

Thanks!

Look for them on StockX. It'll show the retail

Thanks!
Don't think about that. If you weren't able to get them at retail, then it's just imaginary anyways.

Thanks!

Welcome to the thread. They were $290 CAD before tax.

Don't think about that. If you weren't able to get them at retail, then it's just imaginary anyways.
True! Doesn't matter anyways. The seller just messaged me and they're backing out of the deal for a higher bid.....Pretty annoying.

Back
Top Bottom