Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Actually, the best shoes for this weather would be a pear of all patent leather BapeStas lol.

Right? He ain't plugging me anything other than a link. I can Google/use the search bar, thank you very much.
+1...  and we can all use Nike live chat as well 
roll.gif

Wow. Congrats to you. I wonder if they're seeing the bad rep they're getting and selling some of their stock now versus BD'ing like most of their stock.
They most definitely are, I won the Atmos Jordan pack from them and they asked me to give them a shout on Instagram (my followers are only my friends so definitely not because I have many followers), I looked up their # for the pack and it seems like the other winners also gave them a shout (so i'm assuming they asked everyone to).

Actually, the best shoes for this weather would be a pear of all patent leather BapeStas lol.

Right? He ain't plugging me anything other than a link. I can Google/use the search bar, thank you very much.

Don't use his links if you want to use ebates. Ebates won't give you any cash back if you buy through his links. I've used his links on things such as restocks when I've legit didn't know about the drop. But for things copped on release date, I'll take the cash back.

Lol @ people calling dude "the plug".

Unless he hooking you up with an actual pair dude aint ****. I dont have twitter or any social media so i dont follow him but based off yall posts in here he sounds like a real goof.

Wow, that few pairs huh? :stoneface:

So I've been told, that's after employees took their share. FL EC I heard 50 pairs, Yorkdale 70 pairs (but I'm not sure if thats before or after the employees share at YD).

I stopped by the lineup at EC like 45 mins ago to check my friends and bring some drinks etc for them. There's like 5 people at the front of the line, then 15 ghost chairs, then the rest of the line. People telling me that no one has come at all throughout the day to occupy those ghost chairs :smh:. I told these fools they should've grabbed the chairs and threw them out, especially since the people haven't been around at all today.

Even more stupid if the guy at the front of TEC line decided to hand out cards with numbers to everyone, and included the 15 chairs in the count. Maaaaannnnn listen. :smh:

Folks have to start taking action against these ghost chairs.

Last edited:
still can't believe why no stores does live raffle here?

Why waste everyone's time by doing FCFS

So I've been told, that's after employees took their share. FL EC I heard 50 pairs, Yorkdale 70 pairs (but I'm not sure if thats before or after the employees share at YD).

I stopped by the lineup at EC like 45 mins ago to check my friends and bring some drinks etc for them. There's like 5 people at the front of the line, then 15 ghost chairs, then the rest of the line. People telling me that no one has come at all throughout the day to occupy those ghost chairs
mean.gif
. I told these fools they should've grabbed the chairs and threw them out, especially since the people haven't been around at all today.

Even more stupid if the guy at the front of TEC line decided to hand out cards with numbers to everyone, and included the 15 chairs in the count. Maaaaannnnn listen.
mean.gif

Folks have to start taking action against these ghost chairs.
lol if i ever had the time or patience to go to one of these thoese chairs would be gone  i dont understand how people can just set up chairs and claim there spot lol people need to grow some balls

Last edited:
still can't believe why no stores does live raffle here?
Why waste everyone's time by doing FCFS

SVP did it a few times. I believe they did it for the Gamma 11s, and a few 1's, eg banned 1. They no longer get any decent shoes, which is the sad part

My homie sent me a short video from fairview like 6hrs ago. Looked like about 25 people lined up and a buncha chairs at the front. Man was dying

lol if i ever had the time or patience to go to one of thesethoese chairs would be gone  i dont understand how people can just set up chairs and claim there spot lol people need to grow some balls

I actually was going to do it, but I was more trying to push my friends to grow some balls and do it. This was their first time camping where ghost chairs were involved so I was more verbally pushing them to stand up for themselves and do it. That situation is even more stupid because of the first guy in line who decided to hand numbers out and include the 15 chairs.

Last edited:
I actually was going to do it, but I was more trying to push my friends to grow some balls and do it. This was their first time camping where ghost chairs were involved so I was more verbally pushing them to stand up for themselves and do it. That situation is even more stupid because of the first guy in line who decided to hand numbers out and include the 15 chairs.

Ghost chairs need to go. I'm in with anyone who wants to toss them chairs out.

Well so much for "100x times easier than atmos" :rolleyes

Was hoping to get these to trade for bred 1s, still got my 01 pair.

So much for that kicks deals twitter saying there's tons of these royal 1s. "Product was available in limited quantities" sold out

Back
Top Bottom