Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just watched Sneakertalk's video on the camp out for the Royal's at Fairview.. this is the state of camp out now? 18-20 year olds trying to act all thug and create beef in the line and making it hostile.. smh. This is why no shoe to me is worth camping out for. Dealing immature kids.

Last edited:

Just watched Sneakertalk's video on the camp out for the Royal's at Fairview.. this is the state of camp out now? 18-20 year olds trying to act all thug and create beef in the line and making it hostile.. smh. This is why no shoe to me is worth camping out for. Dealing immature kids.
exactly, i'll never camp out for any shoe, not worth it at all. Who remembers the good old days of walking into footlocker and pre ordering any new release, multiple pairs at that haha. Last shoe i remember pre ordering was the 2012 cement 4s, oh those were the good days..smh

exactly, i'll never camp out for any shoe, not worth it at all. Who remembers the good old days of walking into footlocker and pre ordering any new release, multiple pairs at that haha. Last shoe i remember pre ordering was the 2012 cement 4s, oh those were the good days..smh

Really? The last one I remember is SJ 2009 and not all FLs did it too.

Smh, this better not be true. If you don't mind me asking which group was this?
Saw a few images that showed the owner of KDC and KDCa I believe, used his own personal account on Facebook and said Nike.ca is not releasing anymore Royals, those leftover stocks are only going to places with the SNKRS app. KDCa also low key tweeted this to a few followers asking about the Royals too. That's the situation that I know of.

Last edited:
Lawwwd just read it on his twitter, we seriously can't catch a break can we? I'm hoping he's wrong like with the other stuff but what with the history of black toe release and chicago's I believe I could def see them doing this 
indifferent.gif

Yeah I attempted to watch those camp out videos on YouTube from this past weekend, couldn't get past 25 seconds on either. God damn.

Last edited:

Man...the Ultraboost stock is truly such a ***** here in Canada. Sneakerheads act like fiends up here whenever stock releases because it's already so limited to begin with. I keep missing every drop because sizes sell out within minutes...

On another note. Haven's return policy is straight garbage. It was totally my own fault but I ordered a pair of the Y3 boosts (hoping the size would fit well) from there only to find out later that they don't offer cash refunds whatsoever. Friendly warning to those buying anything from Haven is that the minute you checkout, you're screwed to keep the item or get only store credit back. Not to mention that anything on sale is final sale no matter what...I hate stores like them.
Guessing you bought the pure boost? Ultraboost stock isn't too bad...  it depends if it's a limited CW.  The GR's are usually easy to get.

He uses his "youtube" fame for plugs and free *****. A lot of his content useless and annoying. Sean Go at least does reviews and relevant content. I get salty though when I watch Sean's material lol.

He talks so much trash about footlocker.  Wonder if he knows that Footaction is under the same company.

Man...the Ultraboost stock is truly such a ***** here in Canada. Sneakerheads act like fiends up here whenever stock releases because it's already so limited to begin with. I keep missing every drop because sizes sell out within minutes...

On another note. Haven's return policy is straight garbage. It was totally my own fault but I ordered a pair of the Y3 boosts (hoping the size would fit well) from there only to find out later that they don't offer cash refunds whatsoever. Friendly warning to those buying anything from Haven is that the minute you checkout, you're screwed to keep the item or get only store credit back. Not to mention that anything on sale is final sale no matter what...I hate stores like them.

haven is pretty explicit on the product page about these things, under "return policy" tab but it's fairly hidden [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

dont think you will have a problem to rid them at retail though

Back
Top Bottom