Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

LOL at bobby analog... haha i read that yesterday and it didn't process...read it over just now and went @#%$

Quote:
yeah i remember you told me something like that before, too bad he didnt have his shop still. u think u can ask him if he knows dudes that are willing to take on apprentices?
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

selling DS Original Playoff XIIs sz10.5(220CDN OBO) and VNDSSSS- tried on once laser IVs 11.5 no hat/shirt(300CDN OBO).
meetups at STC, Fairview, Eatons, or Finch Station
pictures

091707sale.jpg
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Quote:
selling DS Original Playoff XIIs sz10.5(220CDN OBO) and VNDSSSS- tried on once laser IVs 11.5 no hat/shirt(300CDN OBO).
TEAM [Scrubs]

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you think those XII are wearable?

ya

Megaman, my frd helped me to get the hat.
so you don't need to help me to get it, thanks alot.
Hope you are reading this.

peace.

VM outlet report

AM 360 - forgot what it's called, the special edition black/green ones. $150.

AM 360 II. $150.

AF1 Lebron, Kobe, Sheed, and VC. Highs were $190. Lows were $120.

Nothing much going on in the mall. That new hockey store opened though.

^ 10.5 360s? I'm looking for the 90s.
TEAM [Scrubs]

they reduced the prices of the AF1 supreme lows from $150 tp $120? :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

What was Nike thinking selling $300+ shoes at chain stores. Most regular customers wouldn't spend more than $100-150 for sneakers and when given a choice wouldn't realize the difference between a GR, premium, or supreme AF1.

If the World AF1s eventually show up at the outlet, wouldn't mind picking up a couple for the right price.

Nike adapted to the market TOO late... they stay taking L's with all these new packs
Team Saugaour streets is clean

What's your asking price?
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

www.thestoryapparel.com

can't wait for to toronto and so cal AF1s to hit up outlets.
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Quote:
I guess is safe to say that Nike 25th Air force thing was a total FLOP

yeah, that's cuz they're too expensive... they should have done it like how adidas did with the 35ths back in 2005. release 7 ultra-limited sneakers and then have the rest fairly affordable and available to the general public.
...no really.

^ nope, not all.
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

I've been looking for info and whatever I can scrape up, but I can't find anything.. does anyone know if the supreme air trainers are dropping in Toronto at all? They're one pair of trainers I could see myself buying and they release sometime in October apparently..
The body of my text posess extra strength
Power-liftin powerless up, out of this, towerin inferno
My ink so hot it burn through the journal​

Back
Top Bottom