Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

a few years ago, their stuff was really good but lately quality isnt the same as before. Quality is still legit though. and Made in Canada
happy.gif
can you give example? had their stuff over the years & find them consistently good. had supreme sweats (made by w+h parent company essentially same quaility) & that has been good quality for more than a decade. or are you talking 2017-recent?

Question, anyone got any wings+horns stuff? Was looking to cop some of their products but wanted to hear some opinions before hand

fully recommend it, just not at full retail price. catch it on sale anywhere (haven/nomad/w+h webstore) every season change

it was mainly their tees. The fabric they used was much thicker. Now they use this really thin cotton which is still good quality but just not like before. 

Another thing is their head designer left wings recently and joined herschel (backpack company) so designs have been kinda bland.

Last edited:
Burloak update: 30% off hash and clearance

jordan 5 blue/bronze scattered sizes on hash - $170
Kobe 11 Elite Cool grey Volt FSR - $140 (red tag, but not sure -30% applies)

Decent amount of aeroreact/aeroswift shorts for bigger sizes on clearance

Multilecolor flyknit lunar scattered sizes hash - $130
Betrue flyknit racer suppose to be receiving on Thursday for MSRP

Went to JB store today wanting to buy the AJ13 Low Blk chutney and they said they couldn't sell it to me until June 10. Apparently it was on sale as a "soft launch" this past weekend only lol.

Went to JB store today wanting to buy the AJ13 Low Blk chutney and they said they couldn't sell it to me until June 10. Apparently it was on sale as a "soft launch" this past weekend only lol.
A lot of these guys are new and they make up their own rules on the spot 

Anyone know if the Jordan 1 SBB were released at 306 Yonge? I know the RSBB (2.0) were released on the opening weekend...

Just my opinion but I would say the days of SBB 1 restocks anywhere in the world are long gone. Been way too long since the initial release.

jordan store is a big disappointment. other than noted release like OVO & rumored kaws, it is simply a store specializing in GR & bad quality clothing that wouldve otherwise been available at SVP. no wonder nike took away SVP's account, to avoid the obvious

display wall is there to remind people how great the brand once was

I'm curious how long that store will survive, especially at that location.

It would be dope to have a Toronto exclusive Jordan that would entice people to come into the store, locally and abroad.

Even though they barely dropped the OVO Trunners, I thought the re-opening of 306 would've been the perfect opportunity to drop either the white or black OVO 8s or the OVO Kentucky pack 8s as a Toronto exclusive for 2017. Then eventually release them worldwide in 2018.

I'm curious how long that store will survive, especially at that location.

it should be able to survive as a tax write off for nike canada. coke & pepsi loses money on fancy dispensing machines in high traffic area to serve as billboard which is more valuable in a marketing sense. those machines costs a nice corolla, how many bottles of $3 pop do they have to sell to recoup?

online retailing is where its at these days, all retailers know this. to have a brick and mortar spot brings prestige and recognition to a name brand. store lease can be written off on balance sheets and buzz of having the 306 store creates a buying frenzy - looking at fools coppin' GR's @ full pop was laughable. would not be surprised if they just close shop suddenly in a few years once marketing objectives are achieved

on another note, cookstown update:

-AJ5 bronze medal on hash $169.99-30% (a few sz11's only)
-AJ1 ultra high space jam colorway also on hash, forgot exact price - should be around $110-30% (sz11 and sz10.5 only)
-AJ XXXI sbb FSR for $169.99 no discounts
-triple black monarch iv's $74.99-30% (cashier said monarchs are flying off the shelves - even he admitted that nike realizes this and jacked up the price to capitalize on it)

adidas has white mountaineering eqt support for $169.99-50%. not the 93/17 version just to be clear. FSR. helluva deal

Last edited:
it should be able to survive as a tax write off for nike canada. coke & pepsi loses money on fancy dispensing machines in high traffic area to serve as billboard which is more valuable in a marketing sense. those machines costs a nice corolla, how many bottles of $3 pop do they have to sell to recoup?

Nike only provides the product to 306 Yonge. It's owned, staffed, and operated by footlocker. At the end of the day, Nike/Jordan Brand are getting all this publicity and visibility of a stand alone store without doing the necessary work that involves running a physical retail store

A lot of these guys are new and they make up their own rules on the spot 
The guy that as helping me let me try on the shoe (which was no longer on display) but then went to the manager and said he can no longer sell them until June 10th [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Nike only provides the product to 306 Yonge. It's owned, staffed, and operated by footlocker. At the end of the day, Nike/Jordan Brand are getting all this publicity and visibility of a stand alone store without doing the necessary work that involves running a physical retail store

so when JB hype dies down they can just make it into another FL or consolidate with existing stores in vicinity - it'll be a real "house of hoops". these corporate people certainly think about everything strategically

Last edited:
so when JB hype dies down they can just make it into another FL or consolidate with existing stores in vicinity - it'll be a real "house of hoops". these corporate people certainly think about everything strategically
makes sense, i can't see them surviving on GR's and the occasional hyped drops

Just my opinion but I would say the days of SBB 1 restocks anywhere in the world are long gone. Been way too long since the initial release.

I picked up RSBB for resale last week cause I was out of town. I missed out on the SBB the first time around and didn't bother looking into it hoping that it would've restocked at some point.

Curious to know what resale should be on the RSBB. I paid $340

Anyone know how the other two Jordan store's (Chicago and Paris) are operated?

Last edited:

These are now also at VM Nike outlets for 169.99 (don't think there's any additional discount) Plenty of sizes right now. 30% off hash wall also

Last edited:
those bronze V's are going to be bulk copd by some resellers.

there are FSR's of aj1 mid olive colorway for $69.99 & one asian dude copd 10 pairs. dude even asked cashier to give him 10 plastic bags [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

those bronze V's are going to be bulk copd by some resellers.

there are FSR's of aj1 mid olive colorway for $69.99 & one asian dude copd 10 pairs. dude even asked cashier to give him 10 plastic bags [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
To make what, like $20-50 per pear? Unless you're doing all your business online via shipping, it isn't even worth your time and gas.

To make what, like $20-50 per pear? Unless you're doing all your business online via shipping, it isn't even worth your time and gas.

dude didnt look local so maybe for oversea resell. any jordans at outlets here can easily go for 2x in asia factoring low CAD

agree with you if its local resell margin is low. maybe sit on it for few years & in between pray for a celeb to rock it

dude didnt look local so maybe for oversea resell. any jordans at outlets here can easily go for 2x in asia factoring low CAD

agree with you if its local resell margin is low. maybe sit on it for few years & in between pray for a celeb to rock it
Ah I see okay. Probably put it on his UnionPay card LOL.

Your strategy sounds like the perfect recipe for the Air Monarchs.

Last edited:
I picked up RSBB for resale last week cause I was out of town. I missed out on the SBB the first time around and didn't bother looking into it hoping that it would've restocked at some point.

Curious to know what resale should be on the RSBB. I paid $340
Anyone know how the other two Jordan store's (Chicago and Paris) are operated?

I was just at the Chicago store last week. It's run in partnership with Footaction, in fact a Footaction store is directly connected to the Jordan brand store (similar in fashion to how a house of hoops is connected to a footlocker). Interesting to note that the Chicago Jordan store is a lot smaller than the Toronto one, and carries a lot less merch.

Just seen  old head rocking Monarchs in the span of 15mins while on my break LOL
In all honesty, I kind of want to get a pair. Do these ever hit outlets? I want to get a predominantly white pear and then just colour them in with Sharpies LOL. Saw them at Sport Chek for $85. Ain't about that full retail life.

Check back on Kijiji in a few days. We're gonna see at buttload of those 5's for sale.

Just seen  old head rocking Monarchs in the span of 15mins while on my break LOL

In all honesty, I kind of want to get a pair. Do these ever hit outlets? I want to get a predominantly white pear and then just colour them in with Sharpies LOL. Saw them at Sport Chek for $85. Ain't about that full retail life.
Thye're at VM and all other NIke Outlets. I think retail was $59.99 LOL

Doing a custom like all these ShoeTUBERS are doing to their Yeezys huh?!?!?!?! LOL

Just saw triple white monarchs at Hillcrest mall sportchek clearance rack for $30+tax last week

Just saw triple white monarchs at Hillcrest mall sportchek clearance rack for $30+tax last week
@crono06   Cop all the stock and do a trunk sale in front of Retirement homes and you'll make some good money, $30 mark up shouldn'e be too bad on a pensioners budget LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom