Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

The noob Kijiji resellers are gonna realize they made a poor life choice with this one. I ordered a pear off Stock X for around $220 CAD shipped to my door. Meanwhile, everybody here is asking for $500+ lol 
laugh.gif
What's the duty for Stockx?

Total price?

I did some research but the thing I want to confirm is the duties not the shipping fees.
research must be more thorough. It's all there.

--------- 

Below is our shipping prices for international buyers:

$30 - Canada
$40 - Every other country

Plus, we ship UPS WorldWide Expedited if you want to check with your customs to see what import fees you will pay. 

Buyer are responsible for the duties and tax.  The shoes are marked at the original retail value. Unfortunately, we cannot send them as a gift or at a different value.

research must be more thorough. It's all there.

--------- 

Below is our shipping prices for international buyers:

$30 - Canada
$40 - Every other country

Plus, we ship UPS WorldWide Expedited if you want to check with your customs to see what import fees you will pay. 

Buyer are responsible for the duties and tax.  The shoes are marked at the original retail value. Unfortunately, we cannot send them as a gift or at a different value.
so do these words tell me how much for the duties and tax?

Could you please tell me?

Can we just make a tax and duties forum? These questions get asked at least once every 2-3 weeks or on every Yeezy release.

Just wondering

a ton of places are getting the zebra restock it almost looks like a gr lmao

People that got a pair months back during the first drop and sold them asap must be smiling right now. I kind of feel bad for my friend who traded 3 shoes for his pair back in April. :lol:

Just because more shops are releasing, it doesn't translate to how many pairs they will be getting/ would be releasing in-store.  
This. I went to most places in store that did raffles and I still struck out on Creams, 0 online as well.

Last edited:
This. I went to most places in store that did raffles and I still struck out on Creams, 0 online as well.
Well the number of stores that are getting them is generally tied to the number pairs releasing. I think it's safe to assume more stores = more pairs based on history.

Even the colorways with the most pairs, there's still wayyyyyy more people signing up for raffles and wanting them than there is pairs. Tons of people still strike out.

Cream white prob had the most stock so far.  As for these, I believe they are more limited in terms of the number of pairs that stores will receive.  I've been told some numbers and it's a fair amount less than the cream whites and bred v2.

FYI: Livestock already has their raffle cards ready for pickup for the V2 Zebra raffle. Go early or they'll run out.

Well the number of stores that are getting them is generally tied to the number pairs releasing. I think it's safe to assume more stores = more pairs based on history.

Even the colorways with the most pairs, there's still wayyyyyy more people signing up for raffles and wanting them than there is pairs. Tons of people still strike out.

To add on to that, it's summer as well and school is over. I would assume way more students will show up in store for this round (and the rumoured green v2s when high school is done next month).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom