Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Pretty sure they ship them to you using usps.. most likely stock x uses one shipper, but keep me posted considering picking up either the triple black or multi ubs, that new "knicks" cw that dropped randomly in europe is so tempting

Keep an eye on http://www.hanon-shop.com/c/q/adidas/adidas-footwear

I never get hit with duties and they don't charge VAT but do charge shipping. They do random restocks for UBs but the MC 3.0s were $245 to my door all in.

We should make a list of duty free stores, if they exist.

Keep an eye on http://www.hanon-shop.com/c/q/adidas/adidas-footwear

I never get hit with duties and they don't charge VAT but do charge shipping. They do random restocks for UBs but the MC 3.0s were $245 to my door all in.

We should make a list of duty free stores, if they exist.

Thanks for the link! How many times have you ordered from Hanon? I'm considering ordering but the thought of paying duties always causes me to pause.

The other day, I went to a Sport Chek and tried on a pear of Air Monarchs. I was actually very surprised at how light and comfy they are. They had the white ones and triple black lol

I tried them on yesterday at Vaughn Mills.....No triple black in stock (resellers probably scooped them all LOL)...And I agree that they're super comfortable, only issues are that they're WIDE AF (4E width to be exact) LOL and also $74.99

I tried them on yesterday at Vaughn Mills.....No triple black in stock (resellers probably scooped them all LOL)...And I agree that they're super comfortable, only issues are that they're WIDE AF (4E width to be exact) LOL and also $74.99

Yeah, agreed that they are super wide. I consider myself to have a fairly wide foot, and I still felt like I was swimming in them! Do they even come in slimmer sizes? Lol. And smh at $75

Thanks for the link! How many times have you ordered from Hanon? I'm considering ordering but the thought of paying duties always causes me to pause.

I know the pain. I think I got charged $80 in duties from KITH, Footpatrol was like 60, I self cleared a few times for DHL shipments because they have an online form to fill out. Saves the $15 processing fee basically. This stuff can get EXPENSIVE.

The few sites I've gotten away without duties are HBX (China. Retail for Hypebeast but they sell a ton of over priced items unless they're new releases), Hanon (UK, fairly big retailer and they get decent stock but their site on new releases is as bad as END, SNS, ect. Just prefer them because of the no duties thing), I've heard Naked doesn't charge duties but it's a woman's shoe site so they generally don't have my size, and Oneness (their shipping is insane but they had a 30% off deal so I got 3.0 Ultraboosts last December for about $235 all in).

Last edited:
Before you guys go out and buy air monarchs, ive found a shoe even more comfortable than zoom, boost, air max combined.
Reebok DMX MAX technology is the most comfortable shoe i ever tried. The moving air in the heel to the forefoot is softer than boost. Go to the reebok outlet and try on a pair.
V70622_01.jpg

Before you guys go out and buy air monarchs, ive found a shoe even more comfortable than zoom, boost, air max combined.
Reebok DMX MAX technology is the most comfortable shoe i ever tried. The moving air in the heel to the forefoot is softer than boost. Go to the reebok outlet and try on a pair.
V70622_01.jpg

looks like the yeezy runner :nerd:

V70622_01.jpg

Thanks but I'm gonna stay loyal to the swoosh LOL. Haven't worn Rebook since the Cross Trainer Pumps

Who's using ff this week at nike? It's a chore to get the app here nike needs to make one for CAD

Who's using ff this week at nike? It's a chore to get the app here nike needs to make one for CAD

Debating whether to check it out or not. Heard there wasn't much there.
Its not too bad you just got to get the app once somehow, either downloading or when you are in the states or what not.

Debating whether to check it out or not. Heard there wasn't much there.
Its not too bad you just got to get the app once somehow, either downloading or when you are in the states or what not.
hmm I usually get it in the Nike+ app, not in my inbox this time, let me try an update...

EDIT: Updated the app and got it in my inbox

Last edited:
I know the pain. I think I got charged $80 in duties from KITH, Footpatrol was like 60, I self cleared a few times for DHL shipments because they have an online form to fill out. Saves the $15 processing fee basically. This stuff can get EXPENSIVE.

The few sites I've gotten away without duties are HBX (China. Retail for Hypebeast but they sell a ton of over priced items unless they're new releases), Hanon (UK, fairly big retailer and they get decent stock but their site on new releases is as bad as END, SNS, ect. Just prefer them because of the no duties thing), I've heard Naked doesn't charge duties but it's a woman's shoe site so they generally don't have my size, and Oneness (their shipping is insane but they had a 30% off deal so I got 3.0 Ultraboosts last December for about $235 all in).

Thanks for the detailed info. I'm accustomed to ordering online via NDC/ADC/Canadian boutiques but I've never bought sneakers online from other countries.

In terms of paying for duties when it comes to Hanon (worst case scenario), say for example I'm not home when it arrives. Would I end up paying duties at the post office if the shoes are held there or if the delivery guy leaves it on my front porch would I have to send payment through mail etc? Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the detailed info. I'm accustomed to ordering online via NDC/ADC/Canadian boutiques but I've never bought sneakers online from other countries.

In terms of paying for duties when it comes to Hanon (worst case scenario), say for example I'm not home when it arrives. Would I end up paying duties at the post office if the shoes are held there or if the delivery guy leaves it on my front porch would I have to send payment through mail etc? Thanks in advance!

Depends. They either leave it with a slip requesting payment or hold it hostage until you pay. And worst case, ship it back if you don't pay. If you call during the tracking process, you can actually prepay the duties over the phone. Most recently, for Canada Post, they left a note (tracking said it was delivered to an outlet, which generally means it has duties. Long story short, it depends, lmao. Your best bet is calling ahead. Like DHL tracking tells you when duties are incurred.

I have the Nike+ app on iOS, for a few months now...the first message you get when you download the app is a welcome message with the All access pass. I never deleted it, so now when I open it, the coupon just updates with latest F&F dates

Back
Top Bottom