Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

damn I hope the line up wont be too bad in the afternoon...its either that or i'll purchase his stuff inside the acc

Random thoughts but I seriously don't get people who are totally unresponsive of their Kijiji ads. It just gives the impression that you're not about your paper but I guess not everyone cares. I've responded to two separate sellers and they haven't even had the courtesy to respond after like a day-two days. Another annoyance is when people leave an ad up after the item has already been sold. Why would you want people to continue to email you bothering you when you've long sold something and it's a simple task to just delete the ad? Not to mention that these people left both their email and phone numbers and are unresponsive in both. Possibly a scam even.

People man lol. Sometimes I don't get it...

As a seller, i face the same problem you do, but with buyers. I always respond asap, ask them where they are located and to leave their number. Flopping is expected when it comes to kijiji, i've accepted this fact. Honestly very surprised that you (buyer) are not getting responses from a seller.

Sorry, what's the shipping service you guys use for cheap US shipping again?

Stallion Express or Chit Chats Express (I use the former). Basically pay a minimal fee for them to drive your package to the US thus allowing you to print and use USPS postage instead of Canada Post or other carriers.

Random thoughts but I seriously don't get people who are totally unresponsive of their Kijiji ads. It just gives the impression that you're not about your paper but I guess not everyone cares. I've responded to two separate sellers and they haven't even had the courtesy to respond after like a day-two days. Another annoyance is when people leave an ad up after the item has already been sold. Why would you want people to continue to email you bothering you when you've long sold something and it's a simple task to just delete the ad? Not to mention that these people left both their email and phone numbers and are unresponsive in both. Possibly a scam even.

If I'm low balled, I won't reply to not waste time. sorry if it was you

I hardly respond to the emails I get because 95% of the time, they're lowballers or trolls. Not wasting my time dealing with that headache. I can tell when a buyer is serious and ready to go, otherwise I don't respond.

damn I hope the line up wont be too bad in the afternoon...its either that or i'll purchase his stuff inside the acc

Dope to see Kendrick actually show up.

Def agree. I dont reply to lowballers and dumb questions aswell. When i want to buy something i always msg the seller of all my questions/availability and meeting place on the first message. No need to waste time replying back and forth. Kinda regret leaving livestock now. Did kendrick stay long? Did me sign autographs and spoke to the people in line?

Attachments

• IMG_3595.PNG
    IMG_3595.PNG
    144.4 KB · Views: 6

Realistically whenever i sell stuff on kijiji, it annoys the hell out of me when buyers message asking if they re available then dont reply. so i can see the other side of the spectrum as well..

When i want to buy something i always msg the seller of all my questions/availability and meeting place on the first message.

If I don't get an email with this type of tone from a buyer I just ignore/delete.

I agree with those that posted that it's usually far more antics on the part of the buyers rather than the sellers flaking. I totally agree as well that low balls and weird/sketchy requests to meet up are avoided and ignored. In this case, I didn't low ball whatsoever and was willing to pay the asking price of the seller. It just seems like it's sketchy because there's no response both from emails or texts even after saying I'm willing to pay their price. Oh well...on to the next deals.

For anyone going to vaughan mills they had those navy with the champagne heel cap colour at the adidas mainly small sizes (im assuming for ladies) in the side wall, i think i saw an 8.5 which was the biggest though. also some tech knit pants and sweaters at nike for almost half price for anyone interested..

Realistically whenever i sell stuff on kijiji, it annoys the hell out of me when buyers message asking if they re available then dont reply. so i can see the other side of the spectrum as well..

This is my current situation and it's annoying as hell. So many emails from people who are not serious about purchasing.

Back
Top Bottom