Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

glad you pick up a pair.

Thanks again for the heads up! I've wanted a pair of Y3s just to have a pair and the ones that I bought have a super subtle look. I'm also limiting myself to a certain amount of pairs so I'm trying to figure out which VNDS shoes to sell. Caught between my size 10 3.0 Ultra Boost Multicolour or my NMD olive glitch camo size 8.5... I'm leaning towards to 3.0s just because I have another pair of 3.0s I prefer them.

I'm actually willing to let go of a pair of the Y3 PureBoost triple white in 9.5 for cost. I'm not entirely sure how hard they are to come by but the only reason I want to get rid of them is buyer's remorse. Bought a lot of other shoes recently and kind of regret getting them.

Originally bought them on a restock on Haven and stupidly didn't realize that Haven doesn't take cash returns. Was impulsive and stupid...

Last edited:
IMG_8755.PNG
Guys a heads up...the footlocker $35 off code also works on the playoff/finals 13s ..

Damn, I wish I knew the TNT sale was on earlier. They started in late July and apparently there was a ton of Y3 stock...

I managed to pick up some eggplant foams and a pair of vapormax. Pretty lucky, wanted to place another order after but it was expired.

Anyone got info for the Nike Flyknit Trainer drop? Hoping to cop online if possible.

Haven, Capsule and Livestock are releasing in-store first. Whatever is left over will go online a few hours later.......which pretty much means nothing is going up.

Back
Top Bottom