Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone copped off stockx recently? Did you get hit by duties? The shoe I want retails for $150 USD and is reselling for ~$220 USD on stockx's website. After shipping and all it comes out to ~$240 usd.

i kinda like the flyknit version. I know a lot of purist aren't going to love this mash up but i think they're executed quite well. i would've done without the red leather wings logo but if the price is right i'm gonna try and grab a pair.
Not feeling the flyknit on them, but they are a cool attempt at a Flyknit AJ1.

A ton of reigning champ alpha bounces @ Adidas outlet at Toronto Premium outlet

$160 each, they have about ~15 pairs

Anyone been to the Adidas employee store lately? Just wondering if they got anything nice these days. Cheers
- Mainly looking for boost

Just wanted to get some advice in regards to ordering from Nike US. I’ve never done it before but I do have a CBI mailbox in Niagara Falls. Are they known to not ship there? Also, does reship work with them? Thanks in advance.

Just wanted to get some advice in regards to ordering from Nike US. I’ve never done it before but I do have a CBI mailbox in Niagara Falls. Are they known to not ship there? Also, does reship work with them? Thanks in advance.

I think they still do PO boxes but they won't ship to reshipping services.

If you have a PO Box in the US it will ship there. Just make sure you have that address when you check out.

I think the easiest is checking out from Paypal.

could anyone recommend a good place to get heather grey tech fleece jogger pants? This color seems to be drying up, it's not on the bay, sportchek or nike.com anymore

anyone knows how to get mitchell and ness raptors shorts? the old school purple one, just wanted one with pockets. Any other brand is fine as well, as long as it has pockets and it's under retail cuz they go for way too much. TIA

anyone knows how to get mitchell and ness raptors shorts? the old school purple one, just wanted one with pockets. Any other brand is fine as well, as long as it has pockets and it's under retail cuz they go for way too much. TIA

Peep the m&n thread, been plenty of sales throughout the summer and even before. They dont have pockets but people been taking em to the tailor.

They might drop a cheaper quality swingman version in the near future.

Peep the m&n thread, been plenty of sales throughout the summer and even before. They dont have pockets but people been taking em to the tailor.

They might drop a cheaper quality swingman version in the near future.

https://www.mitchellandness.com/swingman-shorts-toronto-raptors-336-540b

Think this is the cheaper pockets version you're talking about? Defo need to keep an eye out for a sale, the Jays shorts and NBA All Star are pretty sick, not really looking to spend $125 usd on these shorts though.

https://www.mitchellandness.com/swingman-shorts-toronto-raptors-336-540b

Think this is the cheaper pockets version you're talking about? Defo need to keep an eye out for a sale, the Jays shorts and NBA All Star are pretty sick, not really looking to spend $125 usd on these shorts though.

Ya those are the ones, didnt realize they dropped the swingman raptors already. Cats in the m&n thread been saying the quality is not very good. The authentics can def be had at least 30% off and imo quality wise they are well worth it. Better off spending a lil more for better quality.

fenixconnexion. fenixconnexion. and @DYNAMICS can vouch for it

Joints are kinda addicting tho :lol: im up to like 8 pairs smh

Champs carries a few teams in the M&N shorts. I believe they are $170 + tax. I picked up a pair a month ago and got a Tailor to do the pockets. Much more practical to have the pockets.

does anyone know off hand how the Kobe AD NXT Fit (the ones with the shroud over it) I wear a 9.5 in the Kobe Line from 8-10 so far, havent ran in the 11s, but i love the look of the NXTs . Looking to get sizing insight, and also if anyone has a hookup for the Volt, All white or Grey colorways that would be greatly appreciated

Anybody have any recommendations on tailors? I've been going to Studio Kim, but they are kinda out of the way, so am exploring new options.

Back
Top Bottom