Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Which is useless because no guy from the US will really consider copping off Haven on the regular.
Expanding their market is obviously what they care about, this is not the move.

Where did you guys see that it's open to Americans as well? Just looked over their Instagram posts and webpage and they both still say in store pick up only.

Where did you guys see that it's open to Americans as well? Just looked over their Instagram posts and webpage and they both still say in store pick up only.

The webpage said Canadians only, they removed it. Compare with the IG post which was the original post on the webpage.

EDIT: I see they put up another IG post that states local for Canadian Customers. Not sure why it was changed on the site. *shrugs*

Last edited:
best pitcher in Toronto history.

Im actually hurt hearing this.

Remember they had that deal with pizza pizza? What was it? If the pitcher had 7ks and went 7innings everyone at the game would get a slice. Guaranteed slice with doc on the bump

Dude was so consistent, wish we fielded a more competitive team. Was hoping he woulda got a ring in philly

Im actually hurt hearing this.

Remember they had that deal with pizza pizza? What was it? If the pitcher had 7ks and went 7innings everyone at the game would get a slice. Guaranteed slice with doc on the bump

Dude was so consistent, wish we fielded a more competitive team. Was hoping he woulda got a ring in philly

I remember when he first went to Philly, people were saying Lincecum was going to win the Cy Young again. I said Doc's in the NL now, with a strong team and pitching against pitchers, Cy was going to be Doc's.

He goes and pitches a no hitter, and then another one in the playoffs.

He was always a Blue Jay though. Signed a one day contract and retired as a Jay. I'm a bit bugged that all the photos of him in news outlets today show him in a Phillies uniform. I understand though, those are the most recent.

Those Platinum Vapormaxes are starting to get my attention, they actually look pretty nice on feet(Tapered pants).
I have noticed that a lot of females have been rocking them lately, compared to males.
Which is pretty odd considering the price tag of these sneakers.

Those Platinum Vapormaxes are starting to get my attention, they actually look pretty nice on feet(Tapered pants).
I have noticed that a lot of females have been rocking them lately, compared to males.

Vapor max are cool but once i finally got a pair of boost, its boost >>>> vapormax

If you’re heavy set or have wide feet, these will look so bad after a few wears...

The platinums restocked a few times for women, but haven’t for men since the initial release

My favorite Blue Jay of all time. RIP

IMG_20171107_201844_961.jpg

Anyone got numbers for the 11s dropping on Saturday. Figured it's a heavy GR, but kinda wanna be on the safe side cuz I'm tryna cop

The platinums restocked a few times for women, but haven’t for men since the initial release

They actually did. The 2nd restock happened around May. I was able to get the Platinum's since I couldn't get it the initial release.
I'm still on the fence about the laceless one's with the big strap, looks decent from on foot images.. but hmm..

They actually did. The 2nd restock happened around May. I was able to get the Platinum's since I couldn't get it the initial release.
I'm still on the fence about the laceless one's with the big strap, looks decent from on foot images.. but hmm..

They restocked at least 2 times for men
I copped mine in august

Anyone got numbers for the 11s dropping on Saturday. Figured it's a heavy GR, but kinda wanna be on the safe side cuz I'm tryna cop

Heavy GR especially Toronto wise. You should have absolutely no issues. 11 Footlockers in GTA are getting them + all the usual boutiques.

Honestly might even sit for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom