Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

How BAD you think the re-sell on these will be?

Locally speaking. Based off the other pairs that have dropped so far? real bad, especially on the popular pairs. In the grand scheme of things not many dropped locally so sellers are probably thinking they can really gouge locals. Better prices stateside but depending on where you get, you'll have to deal with customs, etc etc.

Locally speaking. Based off the other pairs that have dropped so far? real bad, especially on the popular pairs. In the grand scheme of things not many dropped locally so sellers are probably thinking they can really gouge locals. Better prices stateside but depending on where you get, you'll have to deal with customs, etc etc.
ughhh

Anyone heard from Haven yet for round two of the Off White collection. Hoping for the Vapormax's.....

Well said. Almost seems like adidas made them so limited for a reason lol.

Now, the Beluga 2.0s.... I might have to get them. Picked up the Ace 16+ Boost in the multicolour cw today but unsure about it. Also trying to sell my NMD 1.0 Olive Glitch but having a hard time. VNDS NMDs from 2016 just aren't what they used to be. Had the perfect time to sell them last year and screwed up but I'm way over NMDs.

Back
Top Bottom