Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Think that’s bad, I’m actually here for Cheesecake Factory and line is beyond stupid. Was maybe 15th in line right before 11:00am opening, they let 1 group go in first. 20 mins I go in with the second group and I gotta come back at 12:10 because they don’t wanna “overwhelm their kitchen at opening”

Champs EC goes past first H&M man entrance and the second..thinking its not worth it

EC moving fast. Less than 1 hour for all

Yorkdale footlocker in and out
Nvm don't listen to me LOL if you guys have the hour to spare I say go for it, Footaction EC 5 mins maybe less at this point, Footlocker looking like 20 mins

Nvm don't listen to me LOL if you guys have the hour to spare I say go for it, Footaction EC 5 mins maybe less at this point, Footlocker looking like 20 mins

No you're right, champs is long now. I went to champs first so it'll probably take 30 min or more just for champs now

Last edited:
Thanks fam. Yeah, I always see Lolo and Lolas being dragged to lineup and enter the raffles.
It looks bad but good for the kid.

Just hope I can get my wife a pair LMAO, we all know I ain't getting through splash so Raffle szn for me.

Just did both eatons footlocker and footaction in about 20 mins. In line for champs. Line starts about half way between h&m doors

Seen a lot of people wearing those Gray powerphase. They actually look super clean in person. The colour reminds me of the cool grey 11s.

Seen a lot of people wearing those Gray powerphase. They actually look super clean in person. The colour reminds me of the cool grey 11s.
I like how they look in person, they're not 100% grey at all. It has a bluish/greenish tint.

Kinda like when the Moonrocks dropped, no one knows what color it is LOL

Anyone know if Fairview footlocker or champs are holding raffles? Won't be able to reach STC or ETC due to work :frown:

Went to EC around 11:00, FA took 4 minutes while Foot Locker took 10 Min. Didn't bother with Champs (line was too long 20+ min).

Anyone know what company GOAT uses to ship? just ordered my zoom flys from them and was wondering

Back
Top Bottom