Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

That Jollibee line going to make any Yeezy release look like a cakewalk, can't wait tho.
fam, opening in Winnipeg was savage. people camping out early in the morning, moon still up and snowing.
We gonna need ghost chairs for sure.

fam, opening in Winnipeg was savage. people camping out early in the morning, moon still up and snowing.
We gonna need ghost chairs for sure.

I can believe it, they still lining up now for food at Seafood city so I can only imagine what happens when Jollibee opens.

Ghost chairs and confirmed app to reserve your spot in line haha

At least there’s an West and East location opening Toronto which would help a little

If you guys are doing Jollibee's, do not leave until you have a Peach Mango pie.

As for the chicken.....It's good, but I still prefer Popeye's.

If you guys are doing Jollibee's, do not leave until you have a Peach Mango pie.

As for the chicken.....It's good, but I still prefer Popeye's.
This. I tried Jollibee in the states and it was alright, but Popeyes is still better if you want to compare fast food chicken.
Though, Jolibee is better overall when you compare the menu.

JB > Popeye but that's probably just the gravy talking.
yeah, peach mango pie def a beast.
It's gonna be poppin for months in a row, cheesecake got nothing on the Bee hype LMAO

All this talk of Jollibee got a man worked up and had to google the nearest one.
Apparently there's one in Scarborough, at the kennedy commons plaza.
But it aint opened yet :ohwell:

The Fry is by Yonge/Sheppard right? Been there once, place was sick. Their cheese fries are banging, wasnt even melted cheese like a lightly coated cheese fry. Sick still

Go back and get it. Take a pic for our poverty cheese fries friend in the food thread :rofl:

The Fry is by Yonge/Sheppard right? Been there once, place was sick. Their cheese fries are banging, wasnt even melted cheese like a lightly coated cheese fry. Sick still
Speaking of The Fry, if there's any Richmond Hill peeps in the thread, there's one opening at Highway 7 and Chalmers. We finally got an uptown location :'D

Any sushi lovers been to Fune? Was it worth it?
I've been once. Sushi is okay but I would only go there if you wanna have the conveyor belt sushi bar experience and got the money to spend ($5+ for 2 pieces of nigiri, $10+ for 5 pieces of sashimi, etc). It's a fun date idea tho!

If you're a connoisseur, you should definitely check out KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN. A couple of spots that I've been to are "Home of Hot Taste" and "The Fry" - Google or Yelp them first to see if it's down your alley.

Whenever I'm in the Niagara region, I always check out "The Falls Manor Restaurant" for some solid BROASTED CHICKEN (My softball buddies introduced this to me years ago when we go for Provies.....definitely worth a try).

Costco also started serving fried chicken wings, which I'm pretty excited about as well...haha

Agreed about Home of Hot Taste. And when I just want a quick fix the Mom's chicken at Galleria supermarket does the job.

Combo breaker. sorry to break the food talk lol, but anyone know if the Adidas store has started their raffles?

Agreed about Home of Hot Taste. And when I just want a quick fix the Mom's chicken at Galleria supermarket does the job.
Home of Hot Taste is good but if you love Korean Fried Chicken then you need to try Kaboom Chicken on Queen East (Riverside)

Saw a call from a number I didnt recognize and got hype...ended up being my sis from work RIP

JB > Popeye but that's probably just the gravy talking.
yeah, peach mango pie def a beast.
It's gonna be poppin for months in a row, cheesecake got nothing on the Bee hype LMAO

Winnipeg just got its second location a few weeks ago, and only then did the hype die down. It was almost impossible to eat at the first location because it was tiny. Thankfully, the second location is big.

And yeah - I had no idea the gravy was free the first time I rolled up. Cashier looked at me funny when I ordered extra gravy. Walked outta there with 2 buckets and 4 containers of gravy. Lol. You're right though - the addition of gravy over rice does make Jollibee's more of a hearty meal than what Popeye's offers. I also think Popeye's uses chicken pumped with hormones because the pieces are huge.

Winnipeg just got its second location a few weeks ago, and only then did the hype die down. It was almost impossible to eat at the first location because it was tiny. Thankfully, the second location is big.

And yeah - I had no idea the gravy was free the first time I rolled up. Cashier looked at me funny when I ordered extra gravy. Walked outta there with 2 buckets and 4 containers of gravy. Lol. You're right though - the addition of gravy over rice does make Jollibee's more of a hearty meal than what Popeye's offers. I also think Popeye's uses chicken pumped with hormones because the pieces are huge.

I've never had Jollibee, but when I was in China, KFC had rice bowls with chicken and gravy, and it definitely made it a hearty meal that filled your belly and your soul lol.

I've never had Jollibee, but when I was in China, KFC had rice bowls with chicken and gravy, and it definitely made it a hearty meal that filled your belly and your soul lol.
Yahhh they had those mushroom chicken and gravy rice bowls in China and the Chicken A La King rice bowls in Hong Kong. I feel like KFC anywhere outside of Canada is better tbh lol

Back
Top Bottom