Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

me as soon as I clicked the image after 3 sconds
hi-res-3257c5af7c1ed6e0f5fed4c83c275bc6_crop_north.jpg

Yah it went from countdown to click now at like 25 seconds before 4 o clock. I didn't brain fart on the captcha and instantly got it.
You sure you didn’t realize that it stopped counting down 25 seconds before then with the screens that come up it ends up equaling 25seconsw ? Lol..

I literally got the captcha went to check sizes and everything was reserved.. guess they only put a certain amount of each size ? I mean I was pretty instant and it took a while to check.. confirmed seems iffy idk

You sure you didn’t realize that it stopped counting down 25 seconds before then with the screens that come up it ends up equaling 25seconsw ? Lol..

My screenshot of my confirmed win is at 3:59. So no seems like I got in before others did.

Has anyone been to the nike employee store at brimley lately? Do they have the new lebron 15s (red and blue) or anything good?

Cousin helped me cook my size at Yorkdale so we stay eatinggg :D

To all those that cooked on Confirmed, congrats! Hope y'all wear/gift/size-swap your pairs. There are still raffles going on around the city that might help you cook so keep hunting. Also, don't forget about adidas.ca on Saturday morning at 8am. Good luck NT fam!

If anyone can oop me an 8, I’d appreciate it. Trying to snag a pair for my girl’s bestfriend.

Back
Top Bottom