Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

bruh, remember the insane Bape or maybe Hu camp at Adidas Queen?
it was like -30 and people were in line overnight LMAO.
I remember when the Air Yeezy 2 dropped I remember ppl were camped out for a week i believe and it rained the majority of the time. The struggle is real...

bruh, remember the insane Bape or maybe Hu camp at Adidas Queen?
it was like -30 and people were in line overnight LMAO.

I remember when the Air Yeezy 2 dropped I remember ppl were camped out for a week i believe and it rained the majority of the time. The struggle is real...

Truuu I remember the bape camp. I was at subway nextdoor casually waiting for the line-up to happen and then hell broke loose loool

But then again, the bape nmds and the air yeezy 2s had an initial resell of over 1k. These 350 v2s are nowhere near as high in resell value. I wouldn't justify this line-up unless I knew I wasn't gonna have to pay an arm and a leg afterwards or if I was making bank afterwards lol

Last edited:
Congrats! Which store?

Hopefully they come to their senses and change it raffle by end of day today - "Due to overwhelming demand...." or "Sorry, we forgot it was winter...." Whoever does line up/camps outs at Haven deserves a pair for sure haha

It was champs STC!

Truuu I remember the bape camp. I was at subway nextdoor casually waiting for the line-up to happen and then hell broke loose loool

But then again, the bape nmds and the air yeezy 2s had an initial resell of over 1k. These 350 v2s are nowhere near as high in resell value. I wouldn't justify this line-up unless I knew I wasn't gonna have to pay an arm and a leg afterwards or if I was making bank afterwards lol

A smart idea would be to stay in your car parked beside the line while you have a ghost chair with a sign on it referring to your licence plate (that would be my strategy).

I also would start selling hot chocolate and pocket heat packs for $1 - $2 to people in line. You'll make more profit doing that than actually selling the shoes for resale... haha

Go a step further and start charging people $5 to sit in the back seat of your heated car for 5 - 10 minutes... I think we're onto something here...:lol:

A smart idea would be to stay in your car parked beside the line while you have a ghost chair with a sign on it referring to your licence plate (that would be my strategy).

I also would start selling hot chocolate and pocket heat packs for $1 - $2 to people in line. You'll make more profit doing that than actually selling the shoes for resale... haha

Go a step further and start charging people $5 to sit in the back seat of your heated car for 5 - 10 minutes... I think we're onto something here...:lol:
Damn I should do that. Would be some good extra side cash. :lol:
Jks I'm way too tired from work to be putting in so much effort for a side hustle. I'd rather enjoy my friday night and buy a pair online on adidas' website in the comfort of my own bed instead of freeze to death or waste gas money.

Just got the call from STC Champs.

Crazy considering I passed on FA because of the lineup. :lol:

Foot stores do re-raffles after 3pm. Every time I picked up a pair from a foot store, I'll always see people lining up outside the store waiting for the re-raffle.

Gotcha. That's why I asked to see if they do that on these types of releases.

I vaguely remember it was noted in here that the beluga 2.0 pick up at the adidas originals store on queen st. was a bit of a gong show. Was this durring a particular time of day? Thanks in advance.

Was a 2-HR wait (3hrs for some) in the morning until late afternoon. Was until the evening time that the line died down and wait
times were much shorter.

I believe for that location adidas extended pickup times to 11pm???

Was a 2-HR wait (3hrs for some) in the morning until late afternoon. Was until the evening time that the line died down and wait
times were much shorter.

Yea the extended pickup time from 7am to 11pm instead of just regular opening hours.
Btw, congratz on the W fam. Well deserved. Get ready to see some vietnamese kids standing outside footaction or champs thinking that the release is fcfs. Saw those kids at almost all my pickups at STC and they looked confused af :lol:

times were much shorter.

Adidas queen extending the pick up time tells me they are going to use the same inefficient process they used last time.

Adidas better add more people at least for tomorrow's shift.
they need to clear people even as they line up outside so
when they come in, it's just payment. With all the ipads and
scanning they had, it still felt like no technology was being
used LMAO. slow af

Adidas better add more people at least for tomorrow's shift.
they need to clear people even as they line up outside so
when they come in, it's just payment. With all the ipads and
scanning they had, it still felt like no technology was being
used LMAO. slow af
That or re-allocate their stock better. There should be an even distribution of pairs across all 3 stores instead of a majority being stocked at queen since it's all done through confirmed anyways.
If there is an even distribution of stock, then idk what adidas queen is doing to make their process so inefficient. Hopefully there's actually less pairs of these compared to the beluga 2.0s cuz i'm not tryna waste my afternoon lining up for shoes that are already mine lol

Dundas and STC were a quick in and out, while Queen was ridiculous. They better get their **** together lol

Sell your blue tints for $500 on Saturday and then buy the Beluga 2.0s for $450 (going rate on Facebook groups). Then take your $50 winnings to the Keg to celebrate! haha Congrats on getting your pair Ben! I cooked too - hard work pays off :smile:

As much as I love steak and earning $50 in return. I can't risk getting a fugazy pair of Beluga 2.0's. That release was too wide, couple fake pairs thrown into the mix.. hard pass!
Nice! Looks we both cooked and will be rocking them.. 5 months from now when the weather gets better :tongue:

Also, when picking up the shoes. Is it frowned upon if I take the pair of shoes aside and do an inspection on them for like 5 mins? Or is that frowned upon?
Or am I holding up the line? I just wanna make sure the size I'm getting is the proper one and corresponds with box. Don't wanna end up with a size 9 pair, when the box says 9.5

As much as I love steak and earning $50 in return. I can't risk getting a fugazy pair of Beluga 2.0's. That release was too wide, couple fake pairs thrown into the mix.. hard pass!
Nice! Looks we both cooked and will be rocking them.. 5 months from now when the weather gets better :tongue:

Also, when picking up the shoes. Is it frowned upon if I take the pair of shoes aside and do an inspection on them for like 5 mins? Or is that frowned upon?
Or am I holding up the line? I just wanna make sure the size I'm getting is the proper one and corresponds with box. Don't wanna end up with a size 9 pair, when the box says 9.5

They usually always check the size of the shoes to make sure they're in the correct box before taking payment at the register, you should should be good.

Dang man, you are legit over paranoid haha but I can understand why.

As for when you pick up the shoes, it's no different than when you walk in regularly into the footstore looking to buy shoes. The only difference this time is the pair of shoes you're looking for is "reserved" for you for a specific time frame. You can take all the time you want before 3pm to make your decision. You're not holding up any line so check the hell out of the shoes as you're dropping $340 on them so you have the right to ensure your pair is clean :smile: Just don't ask for a different size haha

Dang man, you are legit over paranoid haha but I can understand why.

As for when you pick up the shoes, it's no different than when you walk in regularly into the footstore looking to buy shoes. The only difference this time is the pair of shoes you're looking for is "reserved" for you for a specific time frame. You can take all the time you want before 3pm to make your decision. You're not holding up any line so check the hell out of the shoes as you're dropping $340 on them so you have the right to ensure your pair is clean :smile: Just don't ask for a different size haha
Unless you're at Adidas Queen, then please hurry up with the check cuz a ton of us are gonna be waiting in line tryna scoop our pairs. Thanks :smile:

Congrats to all the raffle and confirmed winners!

I'm wondering if anybody here has heard of anybody winning an in-store raffle at EXCLUCITY. Working hours didn't allow me to join any of the raffles on monday and I have some time tomorrow to pop by one of their stores to enter. Just want to get a heads up on if that's worth my time since I've heard some things about them in the past when it comes to these types of releases.

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom