Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Since 2017 is nearly done what were you guys top 10 releases and cops?

My top ten purchases:
1. Kith UltraBoost Mid (purchased in 2017)
2. TGWO x Adidas Consortium City NMD Sock
3. Off White x Nike Blazer Mid
4. Kith x Nonnative UB
5. Nike x Ricardo Tisci Dunk Mid
6. Air Jordan 1 (Wheat)
7. A Ma Maniere x Invicible White UB
8. Adidas x Norse Projects Terrex Agravic Consortium
9. Adidas NMD City Sock Gum (Black)
10. Wings and Horns x Adidas NMD R2 (Leather)

Was at Nike outlet at Niagara on the weekend, 64$ for NON tapered tech fleece and most items sale + 30% off.
Got a DOPE AF Nike Huarache shirt with a sketch by Tinker that IRONICALLY has the day I was born on it!!!!!!

11942686_9141151_322.jpg
11942686_9141134_322.jpg

Anyone see any of the Kobe Retirement shirts that released today? Nike US released them at 8:24AM PT this morning... Thought it was 8:24PM the whole time.

for anyone that feels like they slept on the phone plan deal got word from my Bell contact that this promo will carry over to tomorrow.

Anyone know if local stores are going to be receiving the AM1 Obsidians? Shouldn't have slept on the NDCA release (literally & figuratively)...

Normally if it drops on NDCa, they drop elsewhere too.

DATA UPDATE:
if you switched over to Fido, they already sent a text yesterday saying instead of the guaranteed 2years of 10GB data,
they will extend it with no end date. Not sure about the others.

Normally if it drops on NDCa, they drop elsewhere too.

DATA UPDATE:
if you switched over to Fido, they already sent a text yesterday saying instead of the guaranteed 2years of 10GB data,
they will extend it with no end date. Not sure about the others.

I think every other carrier had no expiry on the plan. Rogers and Fido were the last to come on board.

Just an update for anyone still wondering about StockX shipping to Toronto. They shipped with UPS.

Winning bid: $125 USD
Total w/ shipping and processing: $157.50 USD

StockX valuation for duty: $160.06 CAD (don’t see where this comes from)
Duty: $28.81 ~18%
HST: $21.25 ~15% (no idea how or why)
Brokerage Fee w/ HST: $11.30

Total cost in CAD: $274.20

Basically ended up paying retail for a pair of Jordans. First time using StockX and I don’t see myself using it again unless I have no other option.

Just an update for anyone still wondering about StockX shipping to Toronto. They shipped with UPS.

Winning bid: $125 USD
Total w/ shipping and processing: $157.50 USD

StockX valuation for duty: $160.06 CAD (don’t see where this comes from)
Duty: $28.81 ~18%
HST: $21.25 ~15% (no idea how or why)
Brokerage Fee w/ HST: $11.30

Total cost in CAD: $274.20

Basically ended up paying retail for a pair of Jordans. First time using StockX and I don’t see myself using it again unless I have no other option.
i ship mine to Niagara falls to pick up

Back
Top Bottom