Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

it's about time we got rid of the Bruno.
What a waste
Yup, moving him just gave us 1M extra to sign a vet who gets bought out. Rumor is VC might get bought out too, amd coincidence the trade that gives us the room is with the kings?

Would be cool to see him return.

Cavs ****ted on the NBA in 1 hour

You really think those were great moves by the Cavs? I understand that the chemistry and morale has been really low and their performances have been suspect the entire season, but blowing up an entire roster like that halfway through the season. I don't know if I can say this makes them any better than they already are. For sure they added some youth and more athleticism, but will Hood, Nance Jr, Clarkson and Hill really make them that much better defensively? They weren't terrible offensively even before this trade but I still don't see this as a move that's catapults them into the favourites in the East again. For damn sure they aren't challenging Golden State in the least bit with that roster. Not to mention there could just be potential issues of comradery and gelling. We'll see...

i think the cavs are preparing for when lebron leaves next year.

I would agree with that, but it's more like they did just enough in case he leaves but tried to keep the team somewhat respectable/competitive to make a push still this year. I spoke about it before about Raptors getting zero respect but I also realize the struggles they've had in the Playoffs and a need to actually beat Lebron in the Playoffs. I just don't know if entirely changing your roster mid season is ever that great of an idea. You legit will have to go through another mid season training camp just to get the 4 new guys acclimatized to playing in that system. Every TV "expert" and analyst just praises and d rides Cleveland though. Cleveland could have signed a piece of dog poo at the deadline and the media would praise it...

I think the fact that the Cavs got younger,longer and better at shooting while getting rid of their washed vets is something. Don’t know how other gm’s do it but every year they help lebrons team at the deadline. Cavs literally turned water into wine. I get that changing out half the roster can go either way but the fact that they’re a better team now vs last nite and they kept that nets pick is something. Hope we don’t have to meet them til the ECF

I have a 9.5 that I'd like to swap for a 9. I've been trying since day 1
I've been trying for a Size 12 since I missed out on day one. Anything other than 10, 10.5 and 11 are impossible to come buy. I still dont understand to this day why the US outlets got tons of pairs of them, when they arent even close to Toronto. Literal unicorn pairs now.

I have a 9.5 that I'd like to swap for a 9. I've been trying since day 1

I've been trying for a Size 12 since I missed out on day one. Anything other than 10, 10.5 and 11 are impossible to come buy. I still dont understand to this day why the US outlets got tons of pairs of them, when they arent even close to Toronto. Literal unicorn pairs now.

Yea, I passed on a 9.5 a while back to fund another pair and have been on the hunt ever since. Got the 11 hoping I'd be able to size swap but it's not looking good :emoji_disappointed: Worst case i guess i'll just line up my homie on that pair for what I paid for and keep hunting

Last edited:
Anyone know if you can enter in store once and online once? Or are you limited to only one of those choices for the OVO raffle

Back
Top Bottom