Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Think the guy who used it.. used your billing info
Hope it doesn't get declined

I did the same thing and contacted them and told them to change it. So hopefully mine doesnt get cancelled either. But I do have a pending charge.

Good gesture but I'd take this offline and keep it in PMs

You just shared your personal info with everyone ...
but... but... why did you quote it LMAO. maybe edit the quote and remove the link
:pimp:

Carlos gave no ****s and used the same billing info :lol:
I changed the billing info but it obviously didn't work after processing. OVO will most likely cancel this order.

shout out to Carlos and Ferdinand
but... but... why did you quote it LMAO. maybe edit the quote and remove the link

I changed the billing info but it obviously didn't work after processing. OVO will most likely cancel this order.

You don't even wear size 8.5, reselling Carlos? lmao

hey hey, ooping to a buddy wouldn't be bad right?
don't even know if these will resell well. the 10s are basically nothing and the 12s I think has good value.
8s maybe in the middle.

Went to vmills today
Bred 13’s $179
Burgundy 12’s $169
Blue Suede 5’s can’t rmb price
Bred 8’s can’t rmb
Most sizes 9.5 and above

Thanks so much for posting. Was able to grab bred 13s. Took last 10.5. Also no size 10 in this model

Trying to help others to add what was there.
Motorsport 4s $139
Flyknit Royal 1s
Midnight Navy 13s
History of Flight 13s

It was empty when I got there but word must have gotten out and it was busy when I left. Also, they were telling everyone who was grabbing multiples you can only buy one size per colourway.

Anyone get email from LS Roncey? or just Spadina? Also saw they posted about the Dame 4s and specifically said not to reuse WC3 raffle codes. Think that's the first time I've seen that.

FYI
OVO is still sending out emails for the 8s. My friend just got a pair this morning.
while I am still here taking Ls

What size?
My pair is shipping. Still trying to figure how I'm gonna tell my wife/still debating if I want these or BC3's. lol honestly, didn't think I'd win the raffle, but after winning I had to buy them,

What size?
My pair is shipping. Still trying to figure how I'm gonna tell my wife/still debating if I want these or BC3's. lol honestly, didn't think I'd win the raffle, but after winning I had to buy them,

Haha I'm in the same boat. GF holding screaming baby "so we need diapers, new baby carrier, this, that..." me; "errrr so there's another pair of shoes arriving today".

Haha I'm in the same boat. GF holding screaming baby "so we need diapers, new baby carrier, this, that..." me; "errrr so there's another pair of shoes arriving today".
raft-young-coin.gif

heads up guys
stc ftl started making calls for jordan 1 gold toes. My boy received a call for size 12 about an hour ago. Not sure if its just for Gold toes or for black cements as well.

Just like Halton Hills, Burloak has some fire Airr Max's/Jordan's/pg1/kobes, didn't have time to note models or prices but There's lots ... picked up Air Zoom Elites 9 for $60

Back
Top Bottom