Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yep still waiting. Got a tracking number but that's it. Nothing has been given to UPS yet.
Speaking of which, I don't get why OVO did a raffle if they were planning on doing FCFS online anyways? Seems kinda redundant if you ask me....unless this is a FCFS for all the unclaimed pairs in which that case I understand.
Mine hasn't even been fulfilled yet. No tracking number at all. Hopefully they will ship today like they said.

still rmb when today sportswear had those CDP and no one wanted them and they split the pack and i was too broke to pay 180 for a black cement 3s from that pack.
I still remember when Today's Sportswear were selling the pack for $240 at their Kennedy location and i passed on them too cause i didn't want to spend the extra cash for the 20s smh

Didn't know they were willing to split the pack, damn....

I still remember when Today's Sportswear were selling the pack for $240 at their Kennedy location and i passed on them too cause i didn't want to spend the extra cash for the 20s smh

Didn't know they were willing to split the pack, damn....
Yea I remember that... good (broke) times. Now when I can actually afford shoes the prices are skyrocketed to like 300 after tax smh. Gotta hate inflation lolll
Brings me back to when I found the infrared pack and CDP 11/12 pack sitting at SVP Vaughan and when I found Cool Grey 11s half a year after they dropped at the P-Mall Today's Sportswear.

I’ve had my CDP 3’s for 10 years. The days when you could preorder from FTL. The 20’s are still DS in box haha
Pre-order days were the best. New heads won't know how great it was to buy guaranteed Jordans for 190 hassle and stress free.

Man, I'm still uncertain about the Kobe 1 Protro. Some people saying it's raffle only, but when I called FL they said it's FCFS in the morning. Going to try online but also have to hit up Uniqlo in the morning anyway so I'll pass by if I strike out online. I think it'll be OOS pretty quick though.

I really hope people who wanna wear and not resell get their pairs tomorrow. Just like ASW in Toronto when WC4’s were everywhere. Hope I don’t strike out tomorrow.

CDP 1/22 pack for $79.99 USD at some mall near Buffalo back in the day, still my best JB purchase Lololol.

Remember pre-ordering with Livestock? That made **** easy

I think the last time a pre-order was available at my local footlocker were the black metallic 5s in 2011. Every jordan retro before that was walk in, write your name and size and you'd get your pair just like that

Man, I'm still uncertain about the Kobe 1 Protro. Some people saying it's raffle only, but when I called FL they said it's FCFS in the morning. Going to try online but also have to hit up Uniqlo in the morning anyway so I'll pass by if I strike out online. I think it'll be OOS pretty quick though.

SQ1 and YD raffled them for sure, I know because I raffled there lol. But HOH Yonge didn’t hold any raffles for any of this weekends releases as far as I know

I think the last time a pre-order was available at my local footlocker were the black metallic 5s in 2011. Every jordan retro before that was walk in, write your name and size and you'd get your pair just like that

I think the one pre-order I missed out on was the Zen Grey Air Yeezy 1. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think that was the only one you could pre-order and then it was FCFS with the Black/Pink.

Imagine telling that to one of the new kids today. They would be mind blown about preordering a Yeezy lol

Yup that was the last pair i preordered lol

If I have to go to the mall tomorrow, I'm looking forward to judging all the little hypebeasts in their yeezys.
It's always a good chuckle.

Anyone's OvOs ship?
According to tracking, mine hasn't left the warehouse.
Would be nice to not have to wait until after long weekend. oh well.

Good luck on the BC3's all!

Anyone's OvOs ship?
According to tracking, mine hasn't left the warehouse.
Would be nice to not have to wait until after long weekend. oh well.

Good luck on the BC3's all!

Don't think they'll be shipped out until later today. UPS will probably pick up in the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom