Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nope. Been sitting here since 9:55.
I think I may have gotten through on my phone for the blacks cause I saw I was able to pick a size, realized I wanted the green so I clicked the picture of the green pair assuming it'd change colorways and ended up taking me to a whole different shoe. Been out ever since mind you this was probably half an hour ago maybe I was tripping lol

Got through for the green just now and it says sold out once I tried adding to cart

For anyone who ordered from Nike.ca and is still waiting for an email confirmation just sit tight; I spoke to customer service because my credit card was charged multiple times, and as we were sorting that out they mentioned the email confirmation should be coming in within 24 hours. They're just backed up because of the large order volume for the BC3s.

So you're saying I shouldn't order another pair on FTL.ca just in case?

doubled up on the BC3 on FTL just to get my VIP back to platinum. That being said, if anyone needs a size 8 bc3, I'm gonna let that second pair go for retail so lemme know if y'all still need a pair

I had a crazy night of refreshing, getting kicked out, lost connection, call to my credit card company, mad coffee, etc. In the end (5:30am) I managed to get 3 separate orders in, 9.5-10.5 with 10-10.5 being my true size. I couldn’t add 2 of the same size to one order, so had to go that route, as sizes were becoming available.

I applied my 20% to the 9.5 as that we the first order that went through of 3 separate orders. After all that and a long day/night I got to bed at 6:15am.

Well this morning at around 10:30 I called to cancel my size 9.5 and see if I could keep the discount code or apply it to the other 2 orders because of the issues last night. After looking into it, she told me could only apply it to one order and would cancel the 9.5. I agreed, but told her I wasn’t happy about that as it was the websites fault I couldn’t check out with 2 sizes in the same order.

Anyways long story short I got my true sizes coming with one discounted. Here’s the kicker, I got an email from her with a new discount code for 20% my next order. So I guess it worked out.

To end my post with a kick to the nuts. My wife and I got a call this morning from Exclucity (Bramalea City centre), to tell us that we won our raffles we entered last night. SMFH LOL

Sorry for the long post

Last edited:
Guess while everyone is talking about the releases. Checked out vm, lots of stuff...

Vapormax pure Platnium again but sizes 8 to 9. 5 over at the employee doors by woman's section. Woman sizes for Vapormax

Vapormax Max 199

30 percent off hash

Attachments

• IMG_20180217_112921.jpg
    IMG_20180217_112921.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG-20180217-WA0006.jpeg
    IMG-20180217-WA0006.jpeg
    234.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG-20180217-WA0004.jpeg
    IMG-20180217-WA0004.jpeg
    241.3 KB · Views: 84
Actually quite easy getting a pair of these 3's today, Jordan store was the place to be and customer service was good.

Footlocker Eglinton Square, im calling you out! 2 employees were wak, no service at all, guy wouldn't even look at me in the face to speak to me. I get your tired but like cmon man they are just shoes eh and you do nothing but stand there so put a smile on geez...

Anyways, got my pairs! Happy All Star weekend kids!!

Back
Top Bottom