Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

never lined up so this is all new to me.....
I wonder how it works at malls lining up since there is time they open the mall up such as Fairview

Not sure how it is at fairview but when they had lineups for stc its usually the closest entrance to the store. Where people would line up outside.

By chance, would anyone know if any Champs stores are doing raffle for the Bred Toes? Their launch locator hasn’t updated yet

Last edited:
Imo the bred toes look nicer than gold toes. So whatever the line up was like for those,expect to see something similar or worse.

Agreed!
Dunno if I'm prepared to do the lineup thing..
I guess its NDCa or bust for me at this point.

What’s this kid smoking?
6EF8C16E-1EB3-4D98-AEFE-6290FA4F451C.jpeg

Anyone get their OVO's shipped yet? Label made, not shipped. Hasn't changed status in a week. Or is it going to magically show up at my door?
I'm starting to get paranoid

I wonder how it works at malls lining up since there is time they open the mall up such as Fairview
Fairview's line-up entrance for Foot Locker is at the entrance right by the barbershop and the flower shop. Most people that show up early wait in their cars unless there's already people lined up by the mall entrance. You'll see a sign that says "Foot Locker Release for *insert shoe name*". If people like staying warm, they usually won't leave their cars until around 6:30 to line-up. Tickets will be given out around 7 and they'll let you in the mall around 7:30.

Keep in mind though, there's cameras around the entrance so don't do anything stupid. During the Win Like 82 release, some kids broke into the bathroom right outside the mall and got booked by security. Got fined quite a bit for doing some really stupid stuff.
PM me, I got you both for retail @onguye324 @JustPassItToWill

I ordered thru NDCa and had the glitch happen where 2 ended up in my cart but I pulled the trigger anyways. Then when I never got the email confirmation was paranoid and ordered thru FTL. In total I got 3 x 10.5s coming my way and only plan to keep one (to wear of course). As soon as the extras arrive we can arrange to meet up.

Posting this cuz I want to encourage everyone to NOT PAY RESELL and let those fools sit on their stockpile of GR Js.
Mad respects to you bro. Speaking of which, I went through the same thing he did so I do have an extra pair of BC3's in a size 8 coming in from Nike/FTL. If anyone wants to snag a pair for retail, lemme know and I gotchu.
Anyone get their OVO's shipped yet? Label made, not shipped. Hasn't changed status in a week. Or is it going to magically show up at my door?
I'm starting to get paranoid
Same. I'm starting to question this shipping process considering we were forced to pay an extra 30 on top for shipping...

Last edited:

Usually line up at the closest entrance until the mall doors open in the morning. Then in which time, they let you in to line up in front of the store.

My ticket was from a camera, so I received it in the mail 3-4 weeks after the actual incident. In cases like that, the police don't really need to be present when you go to trial as all your files are already in the system. I just went, explained myself without seeming cocky, pled guilty, and asked for the charge to be reduced. That being said, if demerit points are on the line, definitely go to someone like XCoppper so they can help you take that off your record.

Sorry to hear about what happened tho... hope everything goes smoothly!

Was this for a speeding ticket?

Just to add, if you go on your trial date to plead guilty, first ask the prosecutor to speak to the officer. That way, you could tell if he's there or not. Some of the prosecutors are shady. I went to fight my parking ticket last month, and the prosecutor took me outside of the court along with the parking officer, and they kept on telling me to plead guilty and ignored any arguments I had against them. I kept on replying with what evidence do you have against me that proves I was parked at that spot. Lady got so upset she threw her hands in the air and screamed "whatever, I'm done talking to you" and stormed back into the courtroom. We go back inside the court, justice of the peace asks what I would like to plead, I say not guilty, and then the prosecutor says the crown drops the charges >D

Good to know... I have a ticket from a red light camera. But I wasn't even going straight I was making a right on a red light where it is permitted. The second picture clearly shows I am not going through but making a right turn. Such a head ache to fix. I opted for option 2.

Damn wish I’d known that earlier. Got caught running a red on NYE and caught a ticket with demerit points. Was my first ticket and I stupidly paid it off. Now I’m trying to reopen. I know it’s still off topic but anyone got tips? :frown:
Looking for tips as well but mine is a red light camera ticket sent to my house but was making a right on a red light. I guess I just so happen to make a right when the picture was being take.

Anyone have this happen to them? what was the outcome?

No Demerit points as they do not know who the driver of the car was... its $325 fine. Any advice?

Fairview's line-up entrance for Foot Locker is at the entrance right by the barbershop and the flower shop. Most people that show up early wait in their cars unless there's already people lined up by the mall entrance. You'll see a sign that says "Foot Locker Release for *insert shoe name*". If people like staying warm, they usually won't leave their cars until around 6:30 to line-up. Tickets will be given out around 7 and they'll let you in the mall around 7:30.

Thanks for the information! What time you think I should even be there to line up if it's not too cold?

Thanks for the information! What time you think I should even be there to line up if it's not too cold?

Raffled at STC FL and FA around 10:30AM. Easy breezy, I was in and out within like 5 min. Kids FL are doing FCFS for GS sizes for the 1s if anyone is looking for bae

Was this for a speeding ticket?

Good to know... I have a ticket from a red light camera. But I wasn't even going straight I was making a right on a red light where it is permitted. The second picture clearly shows I am not going through but making a right turn. Such a head ache to fix. I opted for option 2.

Looking for tips as well but mine is a red light camera ticket sent to my house but was making a right on a red light. I guess I just so happen to make a right when the picture was being take.

Anyone have this happen to them? what was the outcome?

No Demerit points as they do not know who the driver of the car was... its $325 fine. Any advice?

Doesn't matter if you were making a right turn (hope this doesn't sound harsh). I have this argument all the time. If you didn't come to a complete stop, which is what triggers the camera to go off. When you look at your ticket it shows how long the light was red (possibly a second or more), then it shows how long after the light turned red before you pulled off. If the time between the light turns red and you pulling off is less than a full 3 secs (time needed to make a stop according to your drivers handbook), you get a ticket.

Mind you not all Cameras are operational, they rotate them.

Back
Top Bottom