Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I remember earliest posts that said xtc's bape was fake, but I think their nike stuff is real.

A few years back XTC was up & coming in terms of carrying decent Nike releases, then they fell off huge. Not sure why, they had some crazy high pricing on some stuff.

Not sure if Nike pulled their account or they decided to get out of carrying most Nike releases.

Now they're back to urban clothing and such, the apex of the GDFT/Da Zone/Livestock "me too" phase tapered off maybe 5 years+ ago so they bailed on the trend

i remember a couple of years ago i walked in and they were selling the CDP 4's separate but i couldn't remember the pricing on them. i ended not buying them because it sounded sketch to me. i walked in yesterday and they had the black/red 13's for 220 + tax

Hey guys any news about Toronto getting the 88' III's like will FL get them or only like live stock and capsule

nike.com will not let you make a purchase unless the credit card is linked to an US address

yep, in general i've been doing cross border ordering and shipping to an US address depot for approx 8-9 years. been buying off nike.com and having shoes and merchandise shipped to my "box" as well without issues for years now. i do the drive over say 1-2 times a month and load up everything and head back home to toronto.

sometimes make a day trip out of it with the ex or just shoot down early morning when they open, have breakfast and drive back home for a late shift at work. i've been doing it for like i said about 8 years now and i'm really good on what i choose to declare. i always will declare a few items and even after those taxes and gas money and misc purchases, i come out on the positive side.

not to mention, i can purchase items that might not even be available to us here. makes ebay purchases a breeze to, dont have to worry about those sellers that do not want to ship to only US addresses.

my paypal is premier verified with my US address and CAN so sellers are not worried selling to me and shipping to the "box"

my current shoe only pick up list that i am heading down possibly next week for consists of:

Nike Jordan 9, "Cool Grey"
Nike Zoom Revis, "Jets" x 2
Nike Zoom Revis, "Blk/Volt"
Nike Zoom Revis, "Blk/Crimson"
Nike Zoom Revis, "Cool Grey"
Nike Air Max 87 OG, "Wht/Red"
Nike Air Max 90 OG, "Wht/Infared"
Nike Air Max 90, "Green/Snake"
Nike Jordan 11, "Bred"

Damn !! You got a nice system working for you. I contemplated a box in buffalo or something. But I was concerned about the cross border, declaring issue. But sounds good !

Last edited:
What's the best price out there for the AM 97 (OG Pack)? Have they popped up at a SVP or Today's Sportswear or similar store for less than retail yet? $190 +13% just feels a bit too steep...

Not sure how you're able to do some of this...

Nike requires a US credit card, unless you order via phone... you have one? I've even tried PayPal and it refuses because my cc is Canadian.. and yes my US address is linked to my cc. I always have to order QS or limited releases from DSG, Finishline or Eastbay and ship to my Kinek point.

PayPal doesn't allow Canadian users to add addresses outside the country, been trying for a few years to add my US one to my PayPal, won't work. Did you do this years ago? It's annoying cause I can't have ebay sellers ship to my Kinek point if they demand PayPal verified addresses.

sorry, i havent come in here lately, but you are 100% correct nike does require you if purchasing online to have a US address credit card. paypal as well unless the main account address is US i doubt it will work.

i am not sure if the date as to when i opened my paypal account has anything to do with it, but i've had my paypal account since about 2001. my paypal account is a canadian, but I DO in fact have multiple US address added to it AND have at least the main one where i have most of my international shipments sent to in Niagara Falls, NY. i know paypal does have a verification process, do not ask me if i even remember what i did, heck if i even had to do anything. like i said i have been doing international purchases and have them shipped to the US address for about 10 years now.

Damn !! You got a nice system working for you. I contemplated a box in buffalo or something. But I was concerned about the cross border, declaring issue. But sounds good !

its all about what works for you and what the potential savings will be. i do not have all my international purchases sent to my US address, but id say close to 80% of them. i live relatively close to the border and can make day trips out of the visit. also have family there that i can visit and when travelling i will fly in and out of buffalo, so that's another opportunity to pick up my stuff.

u just have to be smart about what to declare and what to strategically hide 8)

sorry, i havent come in here lately, but you are 100% correct nike does require you if purchasing online to have a US address credit card. paypal as well unless the main account address is US i doubt it will work.

i am not sure if the date as to when i opened my paypal account has anything to do with it, but i've had my paypal account since about 2001. my paypal account is a canadian, but I DO in fact have multiple US address added to it AND have at least the main one where i have most of my international shipments sent to in Niagara Falls, NY. i know paypal does have a verification process, do not ask me if i even remember what i did, heck if i even had to do anything. like i said i have been doing international purchases and have them shipped to the US address for about 10 years now.
its all about what works for you and what the potential savings will be. i do not have all my international purchases sent to my US address, but id say close to 80% of them. i live relatively close to the border and can make day trips out of the visit. also have family there that i can visit and when travelling i will fly in and out of buffalo, so that's another opportunity to pick up my stuff.

u just have to be smart about what to declare and what to strategically hide 8)

Lol I hear you bro !! Shoot I have to be honest, if I was in your position I would do the same. I tried to order off eastbay today, they added 57.80 in customs and 15.00 for shipping. That's like 72.80 I would have saved if I used an American PO box. But I know some ppl or retailers won't deliver to a box. Do you ever run into that. Is that ever am issue ? Also how much is it to rent for the year. Thanks

Lol I hear you bro !! Shoot I have to be honest, if I was in your position I would do the same. I tried to order off eastbay today, they added 57.80 in customs and 15.00 for shipping. That's like 72.80 I would have saved if I used an American PO box. But I know some ppl or retailers won't deliver to a box. Do you ever run into that. Is that ever am issue ? Also how much is it to rent for the year. Thanks

Here's 2 links, in case you live in Ontrario.
http://cbiusa.com/
http://kuhnsstorage.com/Home.html

Here's 2 links, in case you live in Ontrario.
http://cbiusa.com/
http://kuhnsstorage.com/Home.html

Thanks much appreciated !!! I am going to consider this very seriously. Based on the amount of shoes I order per year. I actually live in Vaughan Ontario. So it like an hour, hour and a half drive. I figure go down every couple Mths or something. My only concern is customs

Last edited:
YO SAME!!! I got a pair on eastbay. I was like cool $14 shipping on top of the shoes which were 160 then they added $50 international surcharge!! I was so pissed

thats the beauty of these places and the service they provide for us canadians. you are not getting a "box", you are getting the use of an actual address. you really should check it out. the company i have been using is usaddress.com . they have a few options available, you can choose to rent in which you have your item shipped there and depending on size of parcel you pay a flat fee, a shoe box sized parcel is $5. i would have pretty much every summer a new set of tires for my car shipped there and pay $20 for the set of 4. you can also choose to pay a yearly fee and have multiple items shipped. they also provide other options like shipping out from their site or even mail pick up.

the good thing about my spot is it is literally 2 mins from the border and then like 5-10 mins from the outlet mall and about 15-20 mins from walden galleria mall.

Thanks much appreciated !!! I am going to consider this very seriously. Based on the amount of shoes I order per year. I actually live in Vaughan Ontario. So it like an hour, hour and a half drive. I figure go down every couple Mths or something. My only concern is customs

my ex used to live in woodbridge too, so it would be very common for myself to spend the friday night at her place and we would be up early in the morning say 6am to get no traffic and be there in just over an hour.

like i mentioned you have to be both smart and sneaky with customs. i will always declare items so its not soooo shady, especially the days where i would drive by myself and literally drive over in the morning, grab my stuff, have breakfast and head back home since i usually will have an evening shift.

i will not declare everything, that would defeat the purpose of doing this whole thing. i usually put clothes in my car as if it was mine that was there before. put car stuff in the car as if it was there before. and even the shoes i will stick to my guns and say it was my stuff that i have in my car.

Bought off Eastbay for $244.  A pair in Toronto cost 226 tax included.  $18 over retail for a pair of shoe that's sold out isn't bad at all.  Factor the time you'll spend to line up and buy the shoes (1-2 hrs), I personally don't have an issue paying an extra $18.

Just wondering if anyone was able to cop a pair of Concords from Pmall today. If so, what was the scene there like?

Last edited:
 ​
Just wondering if anyone was able to cop a pair of Concords from Pmall today. If so, what was the scene there like?
heard there were 10 deep already around 5am, only 12 pairs apparently.  Said **** it and went back to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom