Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Woke up at 6 cus my kid was crying. Calmed the kid down, checked the tinker 3 on Nike and saw a FSR. Added sz8.5 straight to cart and checked out, back to sleep within 30 min.

Like I said a few days ago, these 4am releases are the worst. Cus people who wake up at 4 and queue almost never get a W. it’s way too random

There was some bug apparently with the system? I was waiting in line for a 8.5 for the longest time and fell asleep.

Woke up at 5:40 randomly and realized I was still in the waiting queue. Refreshed the page and it was in my cart already. Checked out immediately!

Just picked up a 10.5 of the 1's. If anyone has a size 9, 9.5 that they're willing to trade PM me and we'll work something out.

about 100 ppl left at 306.....tinker sold out as of 9am I believe.

Did 306 Yonge have a size 14 in the Jordan 3s? I know NDCa only had upto size 13. It’s not often that they don’t carry a size 14 on NDCa. Last time a size 14 wasn’t available on NDCa was when the Off-White’s dropped.

No pg2's or whynots at the ES... Copped game royals in sz 11 and a we the north tee as consolation prizes.

Store wasn't that busy at 10, no problems getting in, no wait. The game royals disappeared real fast though, must've been about 6-8 pairs in sz 9 through 12 that lasted maybe 3 minutes.

Woke up at 6 cus my kid was crying. Calmed the kid down, checked the tinker 3 on Nike and saw a FSR. Added sz8.5 straight to cart and checked out, back to sleep within 30 min.

Like I said a few days ago, these 4am releases are the worst. Cus people who wake up at 4 and queue almost never get a W. it’s way too random

Nice! Congrats man!

Were you using your phone or laptop? Similar situation happened to me but I was using my phone (chrome) and nothing was carting even though a FSR was showing. Decided to go back to bed. Wife and kid woke me up at 7. Tried again on a different browser and only size 9 and 12 were showing. Thankfully I'm a 9 but kept on getting a "product is in other people's cart" message. Refreshed for about 5 minutes and finally added to cart. Honestly I was shook as I wasn't expecting anything to happen. Screamed to my wife to grab my credit card out downstairs as I was frantically trying walk and type in my info at the same time haha!

Good way to start the day!!! Congrats to all who cooked!!!

Nice! Congrats man!

Were you using your phone or laptop? Similar situation happened to me but I was using my phone (chrome) and nothing was carting even though a FSR was showing. Decided to go back to bed. Wife and kid woke me up at 7. Tried again on a different browser and only size 9 and 12 were showing. Thankfully I'm a 9 but kept on getting a "product is in other people's cart" message. Refreshed for about 5 minutes and finally added to cart. Honestly I was shook as I wasn't expecting anything to happen. Screamed to my wife to grab my credit card out downstairs as I was frantically trying walk and type in my info at the same time haha!

Stayed up till 4am, I really wanted these Tinker 3s. As an older guy I rarely buy sneakers anymore. I used a laptop and 2 different pcs to try and snag a 10. Kept saying error-ed and that I lost my place in the line. Kept trying to add to cart until finally I got the sold out message. Maybe this is the last time I am going to put an effort like this for a sneaker. I admire the peeps who line-up and camp, whether if it's for their own or to re-sell. At the end of the day even though I didn't get the shoes it's still a W for me as I get to keep my money. Congrats to all who got them!

I really liked the Sean Wotherspoon Air Max...

Called Exclucity at yonge ....

and was told 5 people was already inline......

REALLY..?!?!?! WTFFFF

Nice! Congrats man!

Just checked on my phone using safari, I was too lazy to pull out the laptop lol. I was super surprised how smooth it went, considering the sh*tshow I dealt with last week with the air max 1 animal pack. Congrats to everyone that got a W!

I really liked the Sean Wotherspoon Air Max...

Called Exclucity at yonge ....

and was told 5 people was already inline......

REALLY..?!?!?! WTFFFF
Waiting that long is a waste of time in my opinion. If you have that much time to kill, you might as well pick up two extra shifts at your work and just buy them off StockX. They average around $450 anyways, which will go even lower as people get their pairs.

Waiting that long is a waste of time in my opinion. If you have that much time to kill, you might as well pick up two extra shifts at your work and just buy them off StockX. They average around $450 anyways, which will go even lower as people get their pairs.
Aren’t they doing raffles for these?

Went to the Markham capsule raffle
Thought t was pretty legit
Around 100 entered for 20 pairs in total
Took a L tho :/

Back
Top Bottom