Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Got to Haven too late. Didn't want to spend an hour in line so I dipped. Good thing I was basically in the area.

finished both livestocks and haven. was a major mission with all that weather and traffic. praying for a dub at this point

Man. Was a headache with this weather and traffic. I'm just glad I did it all early during the first hour of open. Haven was a quick in and out in about 5 minutes, line was short.

Skydome > Rogers Centre

SkyDome > Rogers Centre
Caribana > what that gentrified **** they call it now
Air Canada Centre/ACC > whatever that BS new name is
Molson Ampitheatre > whatever the new name is

Went to livestock they ended the raffle card at 1pm. I Remeber when they had the info up it says 1pm pst time.

Says on their IG the raffle ended at 1pm local time.

Screenshot_2018-03-29-16-21-20-385_com.google.android.gm.png

Air Canada Centre/ACC > whatever that BS new name is

They gave it a new name? :lol:

Bana sucks anyways, haven't been in years.

Says on their IG the raffle ended at 1pm local time.

Believe they edited the post since their initial wording was "in store raffle open until 1pm PST", now it's open until 1pm local time. so I went there before 4pm without checking their post this morning.

Yeah, Air Canada contract was up. So a bank (I think Scotia) signed the biggest name licensing contract for an arena in major league sports. Think the new name starts next season or the one following.

Friend just stopped by Haven, said the line pretty much starts at the stairs when you enter. He turned around and left.

Last edited:
Know somebody who won or is this what employees told you? I feel like there's something weird going on with Nord tbh, especially since this isnt their usual thing

I listen to "The sneaker podcast" based out of Montreal they interviewed "Hardie Girl" (IG) for their airmax day episode. She was like 7-8 or eight for a line up there for a release this month and she didn't get a pair because some employee already had it lined up for a friend. I know this is a raffle but just saying...

I listen to "The sneaker podcast" based out of Montreal they interviewed "Hardie Girl" (IG) for their airmax day episode. She was like 7-8 or eight for a line up there for a release this month and she didn't get a pair because some employee already had it lined up for a friend. I know this is a raffle but just saying...

Believe all these high end boutiques (Holts, harry rosen, nordstrom and smaller mom and pop) value their VIP regular customers a lot, cuz they drop thousands and thousands of dollar at their store yearly vs sneakerheads or resellers who only buy when there are hype items that are occasionally dropping there

Speaking of this, I saw this happen in person. I was 13th in line when nordstrom dropped the animal pack AM1. I think the 5th guy there called the day before and confirmed there are 2 pairs of size 8. The morning of, when the staff came out and gave out tickets and took down sizes, the staff said there is only 1 pair of size 8. That 5th guy was obviously pissed. So when it came to time to pay for the shoes, he complained to one of the managers there. After about 15-20 minutes, a lot of back and forth, another staff came out from the back and "magically" found a 2nd pair of size 8. That staff there said his colleague hid it in another stock room and he "found" it.

Bana sucks anyways, haven't been in years.
Good look. I just got the email and grabbed the dusty cactus 270s for 160 (40 under retail). Been a fan of the 270 but never wanted to pay full retail on em, so I'm glad the coupon code worked. Got a solid beater shoe for the summer now :smile:

Not gonna lie Sean, your review was part of the reason why I wanted to grab them. Glad these are still sitting.

Good look. I just got the email and grabbed the dusty cactus 270s for 160 (40 under retail). Been a fan of the 270 but never wanted to pay full retail on em, so I'm glad the coupon code worked. Got a solid beater shoe for the summer now :smile:

Not gonna lie Sean, your review was part of the reason why I wanted to grab them. Glad these are still sitting.

I wanted the crazy BYW, but of course they excluded :smh:

Dweebs lol If it started raining and I was in line, wouldve been a quick jog back to my car and taking my *** home

Which store is this?

Back
Top Bottom