Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I wasn't aware he required more surgery and can't find any news suggesting that. Source?

Insiders on the RealGM message boards. Celtics forum has about 3-4 guys who have consistently put forth credible info for years.

Warning - the Raptors forum is pretty bipolar if you haven't been there before. Lol

Insiders on the RealGM message boards. Celtics forum has about 3-4 guys who have consistently put forth credible info for years.

Warning - the Raptors forum is pretty bipolar if you haven't been there before. Lol
sounds like the torontoraptors subreddit lmao

RealGM raptors board is great lol, regular poster there it’s an emotional rollercoaster

Kyrie tho smh

Bottom 3 teams going to fight for the 7th seed and Lebron will stay in 3rd, we have a chance #GodsPlan

I didn’t see or hear anyone getting them Demar PE’s

Bottom 3 teams going to fight for the 7th seed and Lebron will stay in 3rd, we have a chance #GodsPlan
I hope we get Cleveland. #revengesquad
f7e184239af34760a1e1654dea593699.620x349x67.gif

Demar PEs in size 11 on kijiji.... for $1300.
not even the hardest DDR fan will pay anything close to that.

so dumb. I hate when people ask that on Kijiji. like they've never done anything sneaker related before.
I wouldn’t have a problem with it if it wasn’t for a very bad experience. This Richie rich kid wanted to buy these DS lebrons off of me but his mom was there and he had to try them on..whatever fine, it’s winter and the floors are covered in salt and grime. He promised that he would buy them regardless since I drove all the way down to their meet up point...he Put them on and started running back and forth doing jab steps for ten mins and finally goes...ummm you know what, I can’t feel the zoom air so I’ll go to footlocker and buy the kyrie mom. Took them off and just left. So **** anyone who wants to try on DS sneakers before buying them, especially if they are retros...who’s never tried on a pair of retro jays before?

25A4E2C7-3D51-4CB8-9A03-29075B4614CD.jpeg
Kijiji....probably wanted to jab step and do a couple of suicides in them before buying.
Happened to me when I was trying to let go of my supreme af1 mids. The guy said he had to try on the pair to see if they fit and I told him to go to a foot locker and try on a regular pair of af1 mids before picking up my pair. Guy got super pissed and started saying that no foot lockers carry size 12 af1 mids and that they are hard to come by. What kinda logic is that???

Happened to me when I was trying to let go of my supreme af1 mids. The guy said he had to try on the pair to see if they fit and I told him to go to a foot locker and try on a regular pair of af1 mids before picking up my pair. Guy got super pissed and started saying that no foot lockers carry size 12 af1 mids and that they are hard to come by. What kinda logic is that???
What a tool.

What I've heard is that Kyrie's knee surgery actually had an infection so they're going to be taking screws out, fixing that and also actually performing the surgery he was going to have in the offseason since the area is going to be open anyway. Though I'm a Cavs fan and I still think he should regret leaving Cleveland, I feel really bad for him. Not just in the "I feel bad for any human who has to deal with this type of issue" but also because he's had this type of injury before and I do not trust the Celtics at ALL to handle this well. They messed up IT just recently... Fingers crossed Kyrie is back with no issues moving forward because him losing anything skill wise would be a huge blow to the league and people who love the spectacle of basketball.

Ya exactly kookoo89 kookoo89 . Regardless of what team we support, I don’t think any real or true fan would wish harm on another competitor. The game is only credible when it’s fairly competitive with teams having their best players. I wish Kyrie a speedy recovery. The Celtics will still make it to the second round I feel with his absence.

Ya exactly kookoo89 kookoo89 . Regardless of what team we support, I don’t think any real or true fan would wish harm on another competitor. The game is only credible when it’s fairly competitive with teams having their best players. I wish Kyrie a speedy recovery. The Celtics will still make it to the second round I feel with his absence.

I don't know actually. I mean, you have Milwaukee, Miami and Washington as the 4rd-8th seeds and either of those teams are going to give 1-3 a bit of trouble. Especially with Horford and Brown being the only players with real playoff experience who are healthy. Tatum is definitely ahead of his development but Washington would be the team they face. If this is how it ends up (I hope not because I do not want the Cavs to play Miami or even Milwaukee), the Wizards have a ton of playoff experience and shot makers. They might actually make the second round. The tough thing for the Raptors is they might end up with the toughest road in the playoffs. Milwaukee isn't an easy 1st round matchup. Ditto for Philly in the second. And then possibly the Cavs in the ECF if they pick up their defensive play.

For the Western conference, I am really interested to see who ends up as the 7th seed. The 4th - 8th seed are a full 1 game apart. 4-10 is a total of 3... OKC dropping down to 7th would be a tough matchup for a GS team without Steph, though I'm not sure GS would lose.

I see at least 1 upset between Toronto, Cleveland, Houston and Golden State in the 1st round of the playoffs this season. I don't know why but this season just has that feeling about it. Though, I also wouldn't put it past the finals being Cleveland and Golden State again...

just met up with a kijiji buyer for bred toes.
dude asked if he could try them on. i chuckled in my head because of the earlier post here.

anyway, he bought em and i hope they fit him? *shrugs*

If you want a pair on Kijiji and they're being offered for retail at $300, don’t agree on the price + meetup time/location to then show-up 20 minutes late with “I only got $250, that’s cool right?”. I could have just returned the shoes for $300 and not wasted an extra 20 minutes for your broke, inconsiderate *** lol.

Back
Top Bottom