Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

footlocker square one still have no stock of the all star kd and lebrons :smh:

Last edited:
footlocker square one still have no stock of the all star kd and lebrons :smh:

Yeah, I asked the guy there and he said he wasn't sure when the shipment is going to come in. Either this evening or tomorrow morning he said. But I got my ticket so I'm good. Their shipment have 2 pairs of each size.

Yeah, I asked the guy there and he said he wasn't sure when the shipment is going to come in. Either this evening or tomorrow morning he said. But I got my ticket so I'm good. Their shipment have 2 pairs of each size.

That's messed up on either their part/Nike. :smh:

Why set a release date if your not going to release that day? Anyway, s'all good. I got my ticket too. :D

Haha, i think nike probably shipped them late. Or it could be UPS's fault. They screw up everything.

Anyways, i got a pair earlier of the KDV. I am a size 10.5, but i was like 15th in line. So i settled for a 10. Later this morning i got home, looked on kijiji to see whats up, and i see an ad for KD V AS size 10.5 selling for 300$, bought from nike on bloor. These resellers ruin it for others. Smh

Do you guys think there will be any left over stock from the places that got the galaxy pack tomorrow or prob not?

Hey, so i have some information if you still need it, and for anybody that needs it. I went to the fairview footlocker today and they said they didnt receive the all star shipment yet, which is suprising since they are usually supposed to receive it a week early.

They told me they will get the shipment from UPS around the afternoon which is 12-1:00. Alternative options are anywhere in downtown, like livestock, capsule, the vault, the new champs, eaton, and nike. Hope it helps
much thanks to you kind sir.

i struck out on NDC this morning & rushed down to livestock right after i read your post.

successfully got my baby brother a bday gift. repped.
happy.gif

Very sloppy how the All-Star release has been handled with all this shipping nonsense.

^No call yet. :smh:

I wonder how long the ticket is valid? Cause I will be working tomorrow and wont be able to pick up till the afternoon :rolleyes

y'all heard it here before the tweet even goes out....Nike Bloor HAS received their shipment of jordan 1 black/royal and will open as usual at 10am

good luck to those that want it...personally, i'm picking up a pair and been rocking out in my '01 all week...can't wait

nice those are hot, how much and do you think there will be some available tomorrow?

This was at square 1?

The lebrons all star sold out at the ES store, KD all star left in sizes 11 and up. If your going to try your luck ,royals are pretty much raffled off, might get lucky if your a size 7 or 14

Last edited:
So it turns out most if not all the footlockers got their all star shipments in the evening around 6 pm.

Last time i checked, yorkdale still has a couple pairs of somestuff. If you had no luck anywhere else, call some footlockers like yorkdale, or eaton. They might have what youre looking for!

[quote name="kash" url="/t/12476/official-toronto-outlet-and-store-report/4880_20#post_17235777" If your going to try your luck ,royals are pretty much raffled off, might get lucky if your a size 7 or 14[/quote]

Which is weird, because my friend called there right before close and inquired about sizes. The employee informed him some good sizes will be available to the public with wristband policy. He was a 10.5 so he was told 10.5, no 11, 11.5 and 12's (doubles in some) will be ready.

Last edited:
confirming diplomats friend, there are scattered sizes above 10, one 8.5 and i believe a 7.5. I dropped by at 9, to scope the scene, as i live around the corner, manager informed me i was given the 3rd wristband(no line at this time), so if you guy are said sizes, come on down. Almost fsr for joker 3s, not sure what else is dropping, will update later. IF anyone happens to be there at opening, ill be wearing a navy washington nationals hate and christmas 1s.

this hype thing is kind of exciting, i havent lined up for jordans since the og altitudes release, and even then, those were pre ordered through one of the members on

here at the time, not sure if hes still on here(cant remember his name). The sneaker scene has def changed over the last several years, as i pretty much took a back seat, due to other priorities, but i do remember lining up at the ES store every popular release, with the same familiar faces. The re-sellers were just spawning, and everything was so much easier to obtain sighs lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom