Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

there goes my no cop April - first pair of UB :nerd:

upload_2018-4-18_16-38-41.png

Assuming CBSA does their job correctly, you should only be saving the $12 brokerage fee. There's a lot of misinformation on here that you'll save tons by self clearing. In cases like that, it was the CBSA agent not doing their job correctly and miscalculating.

This... UPS brokerage fees are some of the highest and it's usually based off the amount of the item. They have different brackets where the fee is higher if the value of the item is higher as they basically front the cash to release the item from customs.

https://www.ups.com/ca/en/shipping/zones-and-rates/customs-clearance.page

This... UPS brokerage fees are some of the highest and it's usually based off the amount of the item. They have different brackets where the fee is higher if the value of the item is higher as they basically front the cash to release the item from customs.

https://www.ups.com/ca/en/shipping/zones-and-rates/customs-clearance.page
Kay based on what I got from UPS for SNS, they use UPS express saver so I'm not sure if it's the same as the worldwide express saver. According to ups.com, worldwide express saver has no duties attached, so I'm not sure if this fee thing is majority brokerage fees or actual duties....

yeezysupply shipped my blush preorder

and fedex called for $82 duties and taxes for my shadow 1s from END. jeez

Same. Meanwhile my buddy is being charged $39 so he’s gonna pay. I called for the commercial invoice and will self clear this week. Curious to see what (if anything) that will save me.

Weren't they ~200 cad shipped? so $282 after duties and everything isn't too bad

$213-214

FTL :emoji_pear: came in yesterday. Looks like UPS guy dropkicked the box to my door. Hope he had fun at my expense. :lol:

1897E20F-0932-4109-B216-7B73E8A5EA47.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, did anyone receive their shadows from Nike.ca already? Mine is still showing as "preparing to ship". And I already paid for it.

A non-sneaker question. I wanna get a nice handbag for my sis. what are one of the best brands that girls go crazy for?

Same. Meanwhile my buddy is being charged $39 so he’s gonna pay. I called for the commercial invoice and will self clear this week. Curious to see what (if anything) that will save me.

$213-214

FTL :emoji_pear: came in yesterday. Looks like UPS guy dropkicked the box to my door. Hope he had fun at my expense. :lol:

1897E20F-0932-4109-B216-7B73E8A5EA47.jpeg

Wow lol. My shadows from FTL came in today in the white bag. My box looks pristine, as is the pair thats inside. Straight from the distribution centre.

cool thanks for helping. what can i get for 3k?
Balenciaga, LV, Givenchy, Celine, Gucci, Versace, D&G should all be within your range. Take a look on their websites. You should probably ask her what kind of style she likes.

The hype bags change by the season. Eg. Givenchy Antigona was the “it girl” (aka basic B) bag a few years ago but now it’s fallen off. Only Chanel and Hermès will go up in terms of investment, but out of your price range (there are a few specific pieces that gain value and most are very very expensive).

You can also look at reputable consignment stores to see if you can scoop up something in pristine condition at a slight discount. Also designer buy/sell groups on FB.

Balenciaga, LV, Givenchy, Celine, Gucci, Versace, D&G should all be within your range. Take a look on their websites. You should probably ask her what kind of style she likes.

The hype bags change by the season. Eg. Givenchy Antigona was the “it girl” (aka basic B) bag a few years ago but now it’s fallen off. Only Chanel and Hermès will go up in terms of investment, but out of your price range (there are a few specific pieces that gain value and most are very very expensive).

You can also look at reputable consignment stores to see if you can scoop up something in pristine condition at a slight discount. Also designer buy/sell groups on FB.

I listened to an entire NPR Planet Money podcast on the Hermes Birkin bag. Didn’t even realize such a thing existed.

Co-sign on this.
The hyped bag that’s just slightly out of your price range is the black caviar chanel mini. You can get a wallet on chain or a boy wallet on chain at under 3k.
Some LV go up in price over time as well

Haven't given outlet updates in awhile now... Update is long due.

Vm Looks like 40 percent off hash just started on a Wednesday ..... Also 30 off clothing. MvP pass still running so it's a great time to grab it.

Scattered flyknit Mariah multi color at men's 99-139
Kobe ad nxt Mambacurial size 12 plus for 139
Various react flyknit hyperdunks on hash
Small sizes of zoomfly for 139
Fsr or men's and woman's lunar epic 2 Flyknit Explorer for 139 or 129

Attachments

• IMG-20180418-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20180418-WA0006.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20180418_201337.jpg
    IMG_20180418_201337.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20180418_201319.jpg
    IMG_20180418_201319.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20180418_201035.jpg
    IMG_20180418_201035.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 71
werdudu werdudu
Celine Luggage Tote or Chloe Faye. My friend works in the buying department at Holt Renfrew and recommended those.

Also, worth checking out Fashionably Yours or other consignment shops. You might find a gem.

Someone mentioned the Birkin but I'm afraid that's way beyond the budget and takes a lot of effort just to have the privilege of buying one.
Sneaker game has nothing on the level of exclusivity and the degree of difficult to cop that the Birkin has.

crazy me and friend both won the END raffle for the shadow 1s and we both paid 37 dollars for duties
damn you lucky. guess its a hit or miss

my fedex delivery is late too. my expected delivery should be today but for some reason they didnt deliver it

Back
Top Bottom