Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just at Dixie over lunch - saw some Jordan XVI, 8s, XI lows, gold foamposites, PG2, Komyuters, Spiridon Ultras - a couple sizes of each - no additional discount on shoes. They were bringing stuff out from the back for people asking. Still have MVP card deal until the 22nd - Friends and Family next weekend as well.

Which gold foams? The ones from a few years ago or the pros from last year?

Lol first world probs it may be but those “nail marks” bug the hell outta me. For y’all who are like “what are you going to do when you get your first house? first car?” yea... we do inspect the items thoroughly. I found a bunch of scratches on my car (brand new) bc someone messed up the detailing and they had to repair it. My money my choice. Don’t be salty bc man got a pair and you didn’t. :lol:

Just at Dixie over lunch - saw some Jordan XVI, 8s, XI lows, gold foamposites, PG2, Komyuters, Spiridon Ultras - a couple sizes of each - no additional discount on shoes. They were bringing stuff out from the back for people asking. Still have MVP card deal until the 22nd - Friends and Family next weekend as well.

Thanks for the info. Which 8's did they have and which PG2? Did you get a glimpse of the prices for those too?

Canada Post didn't even try to deliver my package yesterday. All they did was drop off the pick-up slip

I actually had this happen to me last week. It was a package for my parents and I think it might be up to the driver.
he was an older gentleman who parks his car around the corner and drops everyones mail off. I think it was too heavy/big for him while delivering other mail.

Lol first world probs it may be but those “nail marks” bug the hell outta me. For y’all who are like “what are you going to do when you get your first house? first car?” yea... we do inspect the items thoroughly. I found a bunch of scratches on my car (brand new) bc someone messed up the detailing and they had to repair it. My money my choice. Don’t be salty bc man got a pair and you didn’t. :lol:

You're right, I didn't get a pair. I got 2 pairs :evil:

I actually had this happen to me last week. It was a package for my parents and I think it might be up to the driver.
he was an older gentleman who parks his car around the corner and drops everyones mail off. I think it was too heavy/big for him while delivering other mail.

I think the drop off boxes may have been full so he couldn't leave it there with a key in my mailbox.

If anyone needs or knows someone who wants an OVO 8 in White, size 8 for under retail hit me up. Would prefer to avoid the kijiji stories here lol, DS og all.
Ended up wearing the blacks and I dont like how the 8s fit on me

Just did a refund at VM..

Heard one of the employee telling another employee to buy Jordan 13 Altitude because he can resell them for 150 easily...

Now you wonder why you don't find gems at outlets

Last edited:
Just did a refund a VM..

Heard one of the employee telling another employee to buy Jordan 13 Altitude because he can resell them for 150 easily...

Now you wonder why you don't find gems at outlets

Was one of them overweight and had a beard?

burloak update - 40% off hash

gold foamposite - $200 fsr
jordan 3 spiziked - $170 fsr
solider 11s - $130 fsr
Lebron 14 low - $130 fsr
hyperdunk flyknit multicolor - $150 fsr
Jordan 15 retro (navy/white) few scattered big sizes - $170-40%
scattered sizes has nike free flyknit rn - $80 - 40%

survey is now $5 instead of $10

does anyone know when the Nike Air Max 97 SE "Pull Tab Pack" is dropping in Canada? also how about the raptor colour for the flyknit trainer? KDC said it was going to release today but it never dropped

Back
Top Bottom