Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

tinker 3's are sitting because people are broke... not too mention resellers already know they ain't making hundreds off these. not too mention they ugly as ****. not too mention only kids would vibe with these. not too mention mans are broke. not too mention katrinas.. not too mention satin sbb's. not too mention mans are saving for them best poker hand ones.. lol..

tbh imo jordan brand is running out ideas like seriously. alltho i would **** with the red / yellow pairs.

hoping raps dont **** the bed. gotta win first 2 and body lebron heavy, tire that man out, and take adavantage of cavs weak defense.

Is FTL doing raffles for the SBB Satins? They have the shoe listed on their site for the 5th, but nothing in the launch locator.

Anyone here wear Uniqlo no show socks? How good are they?

I have several pairs of them and wear them with UB's usually. No heel slippage, the rubber at the back holds it nicely.
I don't use them for working out or anything. Just casual wear.

Joining the socks conversation ...

I’m not happy with my Nike socks that are in the 8-12 size range but love the drive-fit material.

I’m a 9.5 and like my socks nice and tight, when a pull up my socks you can clearly see the heel part of the sock scrounge up above the heel - anyone know of socks that fit “true to size” ... and also what materials are comparable to the dri-fit that Nike uses???

I wear the Vans no show socks. They fit real well and they don't slip off either due to the rubber on the inside above the heel. They are a nice 'thicker' good quality cotton sock.

uniqlos are nice, but I find the slip off when I take off my shoes. Doesn't help b/c of my wide feet though ugh.

Joining the socks conversation ...

I’m not happy with my Nike socks that are in the 8-12 size range but love the drive-fit material.

I’m a 9.5 and like my socks nice and tight, when a pull up my socks you can clearly see the heel part of the sock scrounge up above the heel - anyone know of socks that fit “true to size” ... and also what materials are comparable to the dri-fit that Nike uses???

I’m a 9 and I usually go with 6-8 for Nike socks, it fits snug and does not slip for me.

413873145.jpg
413873146.jpg
413873147.jpg
Hey guys I just got back from Mexico and got my Shadow 1’s that we’re delivered to the office. After seeing all this talk about nail marks on a shoe and how it’s not a big deal, well I’d just like to say hold my beer and check this out.

I managed to get 2 pairs on the release date and used a 20%code I had on them which was great. I’m not too worried about it and plan to keep them as the crease comes out when I press it on the inside. So I hope it’ll go away when I wear them. Lastly i contacted them 10 min ago about this and they gave me another 20% code. I’m content but out of curiousity what would you guys do?

I managed to get 2 pairs on the release date and used a 20%code I had on them which was great. I’m not too worried about it and plan to keep them as the crease comes out when I press it on the inside. So I hope it’ll go away when I wear them. Lastly i contacted them 10 min ago about this and they gave me another 20% code. I’m content but out of curiousity what would you guys do?
I would honestly keep em. 1s crease in that area, albeit not as deep and obnoxious as that. but if you ask me, it adds to the
personality of your OG1. My royals have different leather finishes on each shoe which makes them look like different sneakers, even the
shade of blue is slightly different on each shoe but still good with that and kept it.

All the colorways are tight. I'd probably go with Clay Green for wardrobe reasons, Blue Moon is also pretty versatile.

I was able to grab a size 10 of the clay green from 306 like 40 min ago. I think that is the smallest size they had left.

Back
Top Bottom