Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

yes, livestock has numerous times

capsule, nike bloor not sure if they have said anything

fl, champs, etc. not sure if they have said anything

Should be at Nike Bloor, ES, indie stores and major chain store locations.

Last edited:
Anybody know what's the hell's the deal on the phoenix foam one and the penny v cloaks for this weekend? I have a bad feeling Toronto's screwed with both releases I know footlocker.ca ahd them on the reease calendar but if you check now they've "magicaly" disappeared...Smh, I haven't found any place to confirm the releases... DiPlOmAt TDOt  hopefully you can chime in with some info maybe?

Anybody know what's the hell's the deal on the phoenix foam one and the penny v cloaks for this weekend? I have a bad feeling Toronto's screwed with both releases I know footlocker.ca ahd them on the reease calendar but if you check now they've "magicaly" disappeared...Smh, I haven't found any place to confirm the releases... DiPlOmAt TDOt  hopefully you can chime in with some info maybe?
well the cloaks are prob the most anticipated shoe for me personally, but i just got word that the es store wont be getting them or the foams. Hopefully a few boutiques get em:frown:

damn, was looking to cop the cloaks this weekend.

well the cloaks are prob the most anticipated shoe for me personally, but i just got word that the es store wont be getting them or the foams. Hopefully a few boutiques get em:frown:
Damn, if that's the case seems like I'm prob going to have to take the online route again. Bought a pair of cloaks last night for a little over CAD retail and i'm looking to get a second pair and one pair of the phoenix foamposites. Been waiting/anticipating the cloaks since the first teaser images were released so i'm def on a hunt for a second pair. Thanks for the info, going to call some spots and see what they say.

Damn, if that's the case seems like I'm prob going to have to take the online route again. Bought a pair of cloaks last night for a little over CAD retail and i'm looking to get a second pair and one pair of the phoenix foamposites. Been waiting/anticipating the cloaks since the first teaser images were released so i'm def on a hunt for a second pair. Thanks for the info, going to call some spots and see what they say.
keep me updated too my man,

might have to go the online route as well but these shoes are tooooo sick to pass up

Nike ES update:

Crimson 3 FSR $137
LeBron X Volt/Christmas/Solar/Black/Bred/White Red FSR: $150
Kobe 7 system: $130
Size 12 Thunder IV
Roshe's in beige and teal: $61
Woven Roshe's in black/solar and black: $71

Also had a few larger sizes of Infrared AM90 for whoever wanted them up there. I think size 11+

Nike ES update:

Crimson 3 FSR $137
Size 12 Thunder IV

Also had a few larger sizes of Infrared AM90 for whoever wanted them up there. I think size 11+
damn not a bad price for the crimsons, even though they didn't sell too well can't go wrong with below retail.

I would jump on those Xmas Lebrons for $150 seems like a good price!!

Damn I need my work to get an invite soon!!

Good report on the es, repped! Might have to make my way over there this week, or if someone wants to be a good samirtian and pick up the thunder 12's and ill come to you grab them off you and tip hah
roll.gif

looks like eastbay getting the cloaks tomorrow.  Going to try my luck with them. Comes out to like $236 and change after taxes and shipping.

Nike ES update:

Crimson 3 FSR $137
Size 12 Thunder IV

Are the teal roshes the ones from the split pack? I was there last week and they only had the black/crimsons and grey/volts.

looks like eastbay getting the cloaks tomorrow.  Going to try my luck with them. Comes out to like $236 and change after taxes and shipping.
Yeah I'm going to be a online warrior tomorrow too, I can pretty much confirm that nowhere in Canada will be getting the penny 5 cloaks or phoenix foams. A employee let me know that on their updated ship they received early afternoon today both shoes wouldn't be dropping same goes for livestock, capsule, footlocker sq1 basically every place I contacted. Oh joy! Canada gets screwed on releases yet again 
mean.gif

Went to Nike ES today just to check the goods. Nothing too special that hasn't been reported.

But if you're into the nike gyokusou line, ES has tons of it for pretty cheap compared to their OG retail prices.

Pretty surprised to see THAT many pairs of Lebron X's sitting there like that tho.

Volts & Christmas joints are a must for Lebron collectors.

Anybody know what's the hell's the deal on the phoenix foam one and the penny v cloaks for this weekend? I have a bad feeling Toronto's screwed with both releases I know footlocker.ca ahd them on the reease calendar but if you check now they've "magicaly" disappeared...Smh, I haven't found any place to confirm the releases... DiPlOmAt TDOt
 hopefully you can chime in with some info maybe?

Yeah, neither is coming here. As to why? *shrugs* I'm still shocked about it, especially the Foams. If the Fighter Jets and others past releases came here why not those? Someone screwed up.

It's the same ish as footlocker , they just add house of hoops to make it sound all fancy lol maybe just a couple of US/QS releases they'll have some times ... Other than that it's w.e

Back
Top Bottom