Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anybody know what the line is looking like at Uniqlo at Eaton Centre?
Im thinking of dropping by after work but I might be too late
They’ll restock heavily so I wouldn’t be too bummed if you can’t make it. But you should be able to come in tomorrow, I doubt they’ll sell out today.

Fairview FL has a minor grand-reopening restock. Cap and Gown 11s, BC3, Katrinas, Shadow 1's and Game Royal 1's. Apparently they had bred toes last week but guy said that they sold out pretty quick.

Was at uniqlo Yorkdale at around 130. No line for the kaws x sesame Ts. Lots of stock available in all styles, you might have trouble finding size small but just ask the associates. They are limiting purchases to max 2 per style

Nike Canada and Adidas Canada are seriously garbage. Nike pushed their Levi release from 3 am to 4 am (wtf are you doing releasing shoes at 3 or 4 am EST?) and Adidas says they're going to drop a shoe at 8:30 then the splash goes live at 8:10. I don't know if it's incompetence or just a bunch of people who want to piss the Canadian sneaker community off more than the US already does. We need border free sneaker releases.

wow struck out on all 7 raffles i entered, and i never got through the splash page on adidas.ca until 10 min ago when it says sold out. Guess it's just not meant to be, saved $339 tho :lol:

Anyone go to the Shoe Surgeon class yesterday? Curious to know cost and your overall experience - was hoping to go but last day of work before summer break.

Funny, went on foot locker’s website at 11 today and was somehow able to cart a pear of butters hassle free. Must’ve been my lucky day lol.

That being said, I’m most likely gonna return them after taking some pictures of them. If anyone wants to take em off my hands (size 8.5), I’m gonna let em go for 350 (retail + tax + shipping). Pm if you want em!

honestly if you already have the creams these are an easy pass. these essentially looking like an aged/dirtied version of those. picture an old white tee that's yellowed due to age, that's essentially these in a nutshell

Back
Top Bottom