Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Where is that happening?

anyone have a pair of size 10 air max 1 OG's in blue they want to get rid of? i'd really like to get my hands (or feet) on a pair.. thanks.

Does anyone know if footlocker will be carrying Kobe 8 YOTS Black? and if not who will be carrying this? Nike Toronto hasnt confirmed if they will yet.

Does anyone know if footlocker will be carrying Kobe 8 YOTS Black? and if not who will be carrying this? Nike Toronto hasnt confirmed if they will yet.
I was at Footlocker at Vaughn Mills last weekend and one of the associates brought out a pair in the wine/platinum/black from the back and told me the release date was on March 9th, I'm assuming the black ones will be the same day

Wondering if these are coming to canada as well.  From what I know, they released these back in Janurary in Europe and Asia.

I was at Footlocker at Vaughn Mills last weekend and one of the associates brought out a pair in the wine/platinum/black from the back and told me the release date was on March 9th, I'm assuming the black ones will be the same day
The Red Camo is a general release, the Black ones are supposed to be a limited release, footlocker does not have the Black ones listed on their release calendar. 

Got sent the breakdown of what's releasing each day. But I'll confirm for sure later tonight when I attend the opening party. Should be a good event, from the looks of it I wish more actual local heads were given the chance to participate.

If it is indeed bred 4s, i may actually try to cop. Missed out on em last November.

Peabrain..Good job with all your restoration, may have to get at you for a couple pairs I need worked on

any idea what time there opening up tomorrow? I heard flow 93.5 is gonna be there for each shoe release over the next 8 days at 8am.

any idea what time there opening up tomorrow? I heard flow 93.5 is gonna be there for each shoe release over the next 8 days at 8am.
I heard 8 am also

Diplomat, looking forward to the run down.  Hopefully something worth it comes out on Wednesday! Taking the day off of work! lol

I heard 8 am also

Diplomat, looking forward to the run down.  Hopefully something worth it comes out on Wednesday! Taking the day off of work! lol
Actually I hope nothing I want comes out.  13's on March 16 is what I am really looking forward to!

Just hoping that when the XX8's drop resellers won't be lining up...

Also I wonder if FL employees will get their discount on some of these releases

Back
Top Bottom