Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

in montreal with the girlfriend for the weekend. walked into adidas on st catherine at 2:48 and the store rep overheard me tell my girlfriend that the store was busy because people picking up yeezys. the rep then asks me “you want a pair?”

glad i was able to pickup a 9 as i had to sell my previous 8.5 due to it being too tight at the toes.

hope it was as easy for everyone who wanted a pair back in toronto

I think the retail of $400 forced alot of people out of this one, making it appear like a huge release/easy cop. I, on the other hand haven't copped since shadows and don't have anything else on my radar for the year, so I figured I'd go against all I stand for and bite the bullet even though these shoes shouldn't cost a dollar over 230

Has anyone been flagged by Livestock for fraud-check from an online order? I got an email from them asking for additional info to verify my identity.

Never had this happen to me before.

My friend who really isn't into Yeezys wants the Creams releasing next week.
He's a size 12 and I'm gonna try to raffle for him.
Just wondering if those sizes are typically harder to get or are they more limited?
I know they already released but Yeezys still sell out no matter what.

ovo's online shop did this before with my orders. shouldn't be an issue imo.

Has anyone been flagged by Livestock for fraud-check from an online order? I got an email from them asking for additional info to verify my identity.

Never had this happen to me before.

My friend who really isn't into Yeezys wants the Creams releasing next week.
He's a size 12 and I'm gonna try to raffle for him.
Just wondering if those sizes are typically harder to get or are they more limited?
I know they already released but Yeezys still sell out no matter what.

There are less of the bigger sizes but there's going to be so many creams, think you should be good.

Went to Dixie clearance store today and they got the grey knit tech shorts back in size small if anyone is interested

7B24BD71-7E39-495C-91BE-CC4C7FB936B9.jpeg

Made me check Cavs jerseys and the grey The Land jersey was $20... So I paid 20.21 with taxes after the discount. If it actually ships, it's cheaper than a fake jersey. Haha. Sure it's LeBron and not my favourite jersey but for that price I can't complain. Thanks.

Do the new nike jerseys fit one size smaller than the adidas jerseys?
I'm a TTS medium in my clothes and wore a size small in the old adidas jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom