Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Dixie has 17s for $100 (sizes are very limited). Vaughan has 17s for about $180 and whatever hash discount is.

Went to VM last night after a few years and it was trash. Hash wall in common sizes (9-12) was buns. Rest of the in store selection was pretty whack too. Not worth going there unless you have an additional 30-50% off.

Thanks @mkc1983 for looking out though!

has anyone here actually one from any of these social media raffles? really questioning whether or not I'm wasting my time and annoying all my friends by tagging them lol

Not personally (I don't enter social media raffles) but personal friends have won from LS, Ateaze and Solestop before via IG raffle.

Last edited:
Anybody trying for the Packers eqt 91 tomorrow? WHO knows if they will they hit Livestock for international release?

I just won the Livestock x Adidas Ultra Tech Gore Tex from End Launches LOL totally unexpected considering my luck with raffles and releases in general. The drought is over, time to wait another 2 years for a W haha.

Someone was asking about the pink tech fleeces in the outlets?
I went to dixie yesterday and found the pink shorts in size medium (30 bucks) and the long tech fleece joggers in size small for i think 70?

Both sizes had a couple of pairs

Someone was asking about the pink tech fleeces in the outlets?
I went to dixie yesterday and found the pink shorts in size medium (30 bucks) and the long tech fleece joggers in size small for i think 70?

Both sizes had a couple of pairs

I think that was my post. Thanks for looking out. They seem to be discounted on End as well for $69. Just haven’t had time to venture across town to snag them so I may bite the bullet and order online.

I already have the bc3
But I really don’t like the 2014 Jordan 6 quality that’s the reason I’m looking to trade it. Is that worth it?

Based on everything posted earlier it seems like a no brainer. But if you're not one of those guys who sees value in having two pairs then maybe check out what the other sneakers the guy has to offer.

Based on everything posted earlier it seems like a no brainer. But if you're not one of those guys who sees value in having two pairs then maybe check out what the other sneakers the guy has to offer.
Thanks for the advise man

I already have the bc3
But I really don’t like the 2014 Jordan 6 quality that’s the reason I’m looking to trade it. Is that worth it?
100% worth it. 2014s are unwearable. it has literal cardboard for midsole backing.
do the trade asap and wait for the remastered retro. BC3s are nice

I just won the Livestock x Adidas Ultra Tech Gore Tex from End Launches LOL totally unexpected considering my luck with raffles and releases in general. The drought is over, time to wait another 2 years for a W haha.
you shoulda wished for Off White Blazers instead. LOL

Back
Top Bottom