Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

exactly. I really want to try this 700 "wave" but it's always been retail that discouraged me.
even back when it first dropped multiple times. oh well.

What are the sites/places to sell kicks these days? I’ve sold through Kijiji/Facebook marketplace with some success but for the most part lots of lowballs and random trade offers.

What are the sites/places to sell kicks these days? I’ve sold through Kijiji/Facebook marketplace with some success but for the most part lots of lowballs and random trade offers.

Thats pretty much it outside of StockX, Goat, eBay. Then you have the few local consignment shops like Essentials. If its older stuff from 10 years ago, for the most part thats hard to move also. If it isn't an OW x Nike, something from adidas' recent 3 year run, or a popular Jordan its going to be a tough sell. Can't even move a pair of Penny Foams for retail now.

is Canada Post actually on strike right now or are there just talks of them going?
ordered something from grailed on Oct 11 and still not here. last update was on the 22nd saying its in transit in Scarborough

StockX was surprisingly easy and convenient to use, especially if you have a UPS near you.

def stockx

local market kijiji/fb are all kids with attention deficit disorder. its all about whatever released a week ago and whatever is hyped on social media for next week

is Canada Post actually on strike right now or are there just talks of them going?
ordered something from grailed on Oct 11 and still not here. last update was on the 22nd saying its in transit in Scarborough

Been on strike for 2 days. My package was supposed to delivered the other day but nope.

Sucks for people who have medication that isnt being delivered

Thats pretty much it outside of StockX, Goat, eBay. Then you have the few local consignment shops like Essentials. If its older stuff from 10 years ago, for the most part thats hard to move also. If it isn't an OW x Nike, something from adidas' recent 3 year run, or a popular Jordan its going to be a tough sell. Can't even move a pair of Penny Foams for retail now.

StockX was surprisingly easy and convenient to use, especially if you have a UPS near you.

def stockx

local market kijiji/fb are all kids with attention deficit disorder. its all about whatever released a week ago and whatever is hyped on social media for next week

Thanks for the feedback all! Actually makes me feel better about my experiences. I literally had a Kijiji buyer messaging every day, several times a day for a week wanting to buy a pair of shoes and then when it came to actually meeting he disappeared. Lots of people trying to unload Adidas kicks these days. Then there's the fun offers for less than half your asking price. I've been searching through StockX to help me price my shoes but doesn't always translate to the local market unless it's a super hyped shoe. Will definitely give it a try.

FYI, if you guys follow the CGS guys they posted an IG story from another user that showed early pairs of the AJ3 Tinker Alternate/Chlorophylls at Nike VM for 179.99. If anyone is close to VM you can always try to check it out

So.... No ones gonna oop me their unwanted 700s?

tenor.gif

anybody still looking for a Sz 11 Acronym Presto in the Black/Grey cw?

Trying to help a friend who's looking to get rid of them

Been on strike for 2 days. My package was supposed to delivered the other day but nope.

Sucks for people who have medication that isnt being delivered

The @&#^@^#^ are supposed to be on a rotating strike country wide but it looks like the GTA workers have been on strike since Tuesday. Very aggravating as their service is so damn overpriced and their staff in general tend to be older with attitude issues.

FYI, if you guys follow the CGS guys they posted an IG story from another user that showed early pairs of the AJ3 Tinker Alternate/Chlorophylls at Nike VM for 179.99. If anyone is close to VM you can always try to check it out

dont know how i feel about that lime green on the 3s.....

Back
Top Bottom