Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

New gym beaters i guess via Livestock, imma real cheapo :nthat:

112618.JPG

So is it the general consensus that raffles for the Concords will start on Monday the 3rd? Or has anyone received different information? I know that folks are saying this is going to be the easiest release, but you never know...
I know rite.. You never know.. I'll sign up for sure no matter what!

Last edited:
Good score on those Air Span 2's for 38 bucks. I saw them for 62 bucks early on Monday but passed on them. Changed my mind in the afternoon and they were gone by the time I went back on to Livestock's site.

Trying to move
Bc 3 sz11 ds
Kobe laser huarache sz 11 ds

Any tips on where to sell because consignment shops and Facebook groups ain’t working

Damn you gonna work out in inikis? They mad comfy but that upper not stable at all.

Good cop tho, great price

Was going to try them out but for sure I will not now haha!

Dudes at my gym be wearing bred/royal 1s, AM97s, vapor maxes etc while I'm beating my nike free 5.0s to death haha

Good score on those Air Span 2's for 38 bucks. I saw them for 62 bucks early on Monday but passed on them. Changed my mind in the afternoon and they were gone by the time I went back on to Livestock's site.

I was contemplating the whole weekend what to get off their site. I had maybe 5 diff things in my cart and kept removing them haha

How does one sign up for the raffles (Concords)?

Sorry been out of the loop.

So is it the general consensus that raffles for the Concords will start on Monday the 3rd? Or has anyone received different information? I know that folks are saying this is going to be the easiest release, but you never know...

How does one sign up for the raffles (Concords)?

Sorry been out of the loop.
Raffles usually run the Monday/Tuesday on the week of the release at most stores. Just go into your FTL's/FTA's/Champs to sign up in store

Dudes at my gym be wearing bred/royal 1s, AM97s, vapor maxes etc while I'm beating my nike free 5.0s to death haha

You can use both of your purchases at the gym but definitely not on legs/deadlifts as flat sneakers or barefoot (socks on of course) are best for those days.

aha I'm one of those guys ! not because I have bare gwop to spend but mainly because I'm too lazy to pack a separate pair of shoes lmao

You can use both of your purchases at the gym but definitely not on legs/deadlifts as flat sneakers or barefoot (socks on of course) are best for those days.

True, might give the Inikis a chance and see. ugh* hate leg days haha

aha I'm one of those guys ! not because I have bare gwop to spend but mainly because I'm too lazy to pack a separate pair of shoes lmao

YOU ARE THE CULPRIT! jokes haha, my inner sneakerhead feels a way when see heat

What gym, location? I'm curious. My guess would be somewhere downtown? :lol:

People wear Yeezy 500 and 350s at my gym lol

Yeah I was shocked to see a couple of guys at my gym in Yeezy 700 and 350s. I've also seen some guys in AJ 11s and 13s :lol:.

I usually workout in my UB 1.0s.

Raffles usually run the Monday/Tuesday on the week of the release at most stores. Just go into your FTL's/FTA's/Champs to sign up in store

Crap, is it too late now? I cant get to a store til tomorrow

Feel like an old guy here. NTer from 2001, get me off.my rocker guys

Crap, is it too late now? I cant get to a store til tomorrow

Feel like an old guy here. NTer from 2001, get me off.my rocker guys

Raffles for the Concords don't take place until Thursday and Friday. Winners contacted early next week. You're good.

Any Xbox One gamers at Yonge and Eg want Battlefield 5 for what I paid ($56.50)? I don't want to mission to Walmart to return it. Sealed, just don't have time to play it.

Back
Top Bottom