Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I bought a pair of the xx8s but might return them if i can find a different colour. yeah the 329.99 retail shocked me..

whats biggest size they have left in the kd v all star will rep..

They seemed to of had a good size run in them here is a display of the KDs

When I was heading home they got the poster up for the Xmas Lebrons X

If someone needs those Christmas lebrons in a size 8.5 let me know. I will sell mine for under retail. Deadstock condition.

I wonder how much they going to sell the xmas lebrons for!  Was at the ES and was able to scoop my size for $113 had to jump on lebrons for that price.  Either those or the dunkmans but I wasn't feeling the green on them

Dropped by the hoh today before work around 10:20ish and I can say the store does look great and the staff were all friendly and more then eager to help out. As for the stock, they had the bred 4's on display and I was told a decent amount of pairs as well as:

gucci 1's
knicks 1's
carolina 1's
squadron 13's
area 72 lebron x
area 72 kd v
kobe 8 yots black
kobe 8 yots uni red
penny v phoenix
penny v memphis
penny v tour yellow
fighter jet foams: last pair size 13
A bunch of 9 's from the alter ego pack
fire red 5's
SOL hyperposites: was told they had a decent amount left
various gr lebron x's and kd v's as well as kobe 8's

This is basically all I can remember.

Do you know how much the SOL hyperposites were? They don't take phone orders right? The US HOHs don't.

I wonder how much they going to sell the xmas lebrons for!  Was at the ES and was able to scoop my size for $113 had to jump on lebrons for that price.  Either those or the dunkmans but I wasn't feeling the green on them

This is a rookie question but what is and where is the ES

yea my hoh here they restock the xmas lebrons and only had sz 13 left i should go back and grab it..ok my girl going to you guys new hoh for me today i hope she can get those kd v all star for me..ill have her report some sizes in other heat as well

ok my girl going to you guys new hoh for me today i hope she can get those kd v all star for me..
If she doesn't find your size there, she can try various footlockers and champs throughout the city.  I see kd5 all-stars sitting everywhere.

they got the lebron x christmas at the ES? damn still sizes left? can u get a hook up on a pass 
there were only 2 size 11's left.  I usually wear a 10.5 but the new lebrons are kind of tight on me.  11 fit perfect, was lucky to cop a pair for way below retail.

damn just remembered it is March break this week.  Was going to lineup for the breds but forget it lol

ES- is the Nike employee store located in a Scarborough warehouse on Brimley Rd for employees and their family and friends. They provide passes to companies, schools, organizations, etc. and they can take advantage of the same discounts which can be around 40-60% off retail. They are open Tuesday-Saturday at 10am. All products are recent and up to date. They do carry most Jordan, Lebron,Kobe, KD, AM releases. Men, Women and kids clothing as well. Staff are nice and friendly. I'm not just a customer I'm the president... lol
I hope that helps....

They had the Jordan 28s at house of hoops today, surprised no one mentioned it. Or maybe someone did and I missed it. I think they were almost gone.
Gone now.  The guy behind me in line took the last pair (a size 9).

ES- is the Nike employee store located in a Scarborough warehouse on Brimley Rd for employees and their family and friends. They provide passes to companies, schools, organizations, etc. and they can take advantage of the same discounts which can be around 40-60% off retail. They are open Tuesday-Saturday at 10am. All products are recent and up to date. They do carry most Jordan, Lebron,Kobe, KD, AM releases. Men, Women and kids clothing as well. Staff are nice and friendly. I'm not just a customer I'm the president... lol
I hope that helps....
Nice review, feel like i just read a retirement home catalogue. Be a nice guy and send some passes, its almost easter lets all be nice

I hope that helps....

Would you mind giving me a pass? :lol: :nerd:

Just got back for HOH and they still have quite a few kicks in stock ( Knicks,Gucci's ect). Also released the BHM Lebron's and Kobe's. Bunch of other stuff but was in a hurry to get back to work so I grabbed the Knicks I's and left.

I hope that helps....
I would like  a pass too 
wink.gif

One of the few shoes there that's worth the canadian MSRP + tax.
Yup, I was quite impressed with them and would've purchased, only reason I didn't is because i'm currently trying to get my hands on a pair of phoenix foams

I hope that helps....

That is awesome if you can and dont mind any chance of getting 2 passes for me , im from Scotland and would like to stock up on a few pairs beforr I go back home. The other pass would be for a friend who would go with me , if you cant dont worry about it I appreciate that you replied to the post anyways.
Thanks

Kinghawk

Back
Top Bottom