Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'm waiting to cop off of Nike, I don't buy anything from footlocker anymore due to their terrible shipping practices (not double boxed) which results in the boxes arriving smushed half the time.
apparently they'll come double boxed, this is in the description on the shoes product page "
  • This shoe comes specially packaged in a "box within a box" to keep the original box from being damaged and helps to keep it in "collector's condition."

I'm waiting to cop off of Nike, I don't buy anything from footlocker anymore due to their terrible shipping practices (not double boxed) which results in the boxes arriving smushed half the time.
Pretty much all the time if the order is like 250 and below. They only double box at a certain value threshold; buy two pairs and return that the 2nd to them to avoid polybagged bs.

Still have the 2014 black Infrareds in great condition. A darker colour and Nike stitching looks tempting but gonna sit this one out. Hope everyone gets them who wants them !

10.5 and up in the Turbo 1s left at livestock, not sure what sizes above 10.5 they didnt specify nor did they have the tag on the display but yeah if anyone needs hit them up or give them a call

With the black infrared release I felt inspired to clean a bunch of kicks. I threw bred 4s, toro 4s, raptors 7s, stealth 3s and black infrareds from 2014 in the washing machine on normal cycle cold water with regular liquid detergent and they look brand new!

For those stull interested in outlet updates. Vaughan mills before the f&f is in effect. 30 percent off hash.

Woman's had some air max 720s on hash, white teal fsr no extra discounts. Jordan 11 rose gold or pinks fsr $190.

Mens had Flyknit trainers 109 fsr. Red pair and 2 other colours.

Mens limited quantity in aisles LeBron 16 red black.

Mens fsr of the melon LeBrons 15s

Fsr of the Melo Jordan 13s forgot the price but much cheaper in the states hitting well below 100. But it was over 100 at vm.

For the ladies, apparently these uggs are cheap. Limited sizes. 50 percent off with extra 20 percent off. Came up to be like 80 bucks.

updates IG @sickickschik

Attachments

• IMG_20190217_153237.jpg
    IMG_20190217_153237.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20190217_151741.jpg
    IMG_20190217_151741.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20190217_181820.jpg
    IMG_20190217_181820.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
For those stull interested in outlet updates. Vaughan mills before the f&f is in effect. 30 percent off hash.

Woman's had some air max 720s on hash, white teal fsr no extra discounts. Jordan 11 rose gold or pinks fsr $190.

Mens had Flyknit trainers 109 fsr. Red pair and 2 other colours.

Mens limited quantity in aisles LeBron 16 red black.

Mens fsr of the melon LeBrons 15s

Fsr of the Melo Jordan 13s forgot the price but much cheaper in the states hitting well below 100. But it was over 100 at vm.

For the ladies, apparently these uggs are cheap. Limited sizes. 50 percent off with extra 20 percent off. Came up to be like 80 bucks.

updates IG @sickickschik

Did they have the triple black flyknits? Thanks in advance

Did they have the triple black flyknits? Thanks in advance

Only saw triple black on hash, small sizes but would be 30 percent off. Think there was some variant for the blacks in aisles though for same price. Some reason I didn't take much pics sorry

Just saw some sizes back up on the FTL app for the infrared 6s in case any missed out. Tested the cart and it looked good at first glance.

Same thing on nike.ca for some sizes, but you might get error codes on others.

Just saw some sizes back up on the FTL app for the infrared 6s in case any missed out. Tested the cart and it looked good at first glance.

been waiting for Nike but cannot add a size 9 for the life of me (have a disco code i’m tryna use). Anyways ordered off FL in the meantime, thanks for the heads up!

Saw that this morning too. I just ordered my second pair off the footlocker website.
Do the stores usually restock them? I got a pie Saturday, then Sunday checked Eaton center, Yorkdale, Dufferin mall And everywhere was sold out... now the footlocker website has plenty of sizes.

Back
Top Bottom