Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I want to say no. A lot of tops from fall and winter, very little pants the only thing I noticed was some sheep fur looking tech fleece pants. $25-35 tees with cheesy jordan graphics. $5 jordan headbands or wristbands. maybe they'll have something else for ff weekend

Vm
Has 30% off the red tag clothes and shoes

Kd 11 in grey

Flyknit trainers in
black and white
Red
Cork
Grey /blue
Some other yellow barf color
All had 30 off they were 99 or 110

Westbrook 1s in three colors for 120?
Budget kobe model $99

Epic react 1 for 140 no discount in
Triple black with blue heel accent
Some colorful ones

Vapormax 1 in some funky colors no discount

Air max 270 in some Knicks colorway size 10 hash

Red canvas janoskis

Thanks for the update. Saved me a trip. Was just about to go there.

NRML has a good sale right 40% off clearance. Does an order confirmation mean you get the item? Or a shipping confirmation is more important like in footlocker and other sites?

Does anybody know anything about the kd 90s kid? Ik they were sold at hoh before being recalled. The US is dropping them tmrw

Thanks in advance

Got calls for my pair this morning from FTL Bramelea.

Foot Action actually called me the day the raffle closed on tuesday for my son's pair. Looks like there's tons of pairs to go around. Everyone is gonna eat.

I got 2 calls so far from SQ 1 for the bred 4s. GS sizes though. Anyone else starting to get calls

I got a call for a second pair from Champs Yonge St. today. I also signed up for raffles at Bramelea but no calls from them. Looks like there is going to be alot of these to go around which is great.

Anyone with a f and f pass going to Vaughan mills able to help me pick up a pair of shoes?

Looking for a size 9 of the bred 4’s, let me know if anyone got an extra willing to swing for retail + coffee :smile:

Back
Top Bottom