Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If i just bit the bullet for some infrared 6s on stockx duties be like 50$? getting desperate and mans on kijiji play to many games smh
I bought a pair last year for $350USD and duties were only like $40CAD, so I don't think they will be too bad.

I bought a pair last year for $350USD and duties were only like $40CAD, so I don't think they will be too bad.
yeesh 350 usd ? kinda high, ive seen some sites here in canada still have some sizes here and there if i remember seeing them last week

Anyone have for sale a Nike Fear of God Raid in size 12, either colour (but prefer black). Send PM if selling for reasonable price

yeesh 350 usd ? kinda high, ive seen some sites here in canada still have some sizes here and there if i remember seeing them last week
I didn't buy infrared 6s for $350 but a different shoe. :lol: I should have stated that, but regardless of the shoe I only paid $40 CAD for duties and brokerage from UPS.

Cookstown didn't have too much stock, however I must say their staff appear to be trained/managed much better than other outlets in the GTA. Staff bending over backwards to find sizes and even offering to check the back before I could even ask.

If I had to rank the factory outlets for service they'd definitely be at the top and Vaughan Mills would be easily the worst. Sadly it seams VM gets the best stuff.

8564B154-BD55-4C00-B6A2-099BD5ED4CEC.jpeg

At Vaughan. 40 off clearance/hash shoes, though nothing good.

Sizes 10 and up of mocha 3

Cookstown didn't have too much stock, however I must say their staff appear to be trained/managed much better than other outlets in the GTA. Staff bending over backwards to find sizes and even offering to check the back before I could even ask.

If I had to rank the factory outlets for service they'd definitely be at the top and Vaughan Mills would be easily the worst. Sadly it seams VM gets the best stuff.

Completely agree.

But there are some good employees at VM. Maybe only 1 or 2. Whenever it's busy though, definitely never get the help I need unless you know someone there. I've seen some employees pull out gems from the back for certain people....

Oh well....

When they had the surveys there were probably much more responses at VM compared to Cookstown considering its much more accessible.

Let's go raps!!!!

vm or Dixie are the worst when it comes to service from the many times I've been

any word if Toronto is getting the 96' ivory snake air forces? i seen its being labeled as a QS?

I don't even bother asking at Dixie. :lol:

I make a effort to hit Dixie only during the day times on my days off. Beyond that, it's always a mess in that place. So not sure if it's the constant barrage of traffic and ppl asking the same question making some employees bitter & sour.

^ Dixie never want to help; pretty sure they have different sizes in the back but too lazy to go look

I remember I asked an employee if they had a different size in the back and he said that he'll go look.; he just went to the counter and never came back lol

^ Dixie never want to help; pretty sure they have different sizes in the back but too lazy to go look

I remember I asked an employee if they had a different size in the back and he said that he'll go look.; he just went to the counter and never came back lol

They only good for handing you a shopping bag to put your stuff in

They only good for handing you a shopping bag to put your stuff in
dixie

I remember I asked an employee if they had a different size in the back and he said that he'll go look. he just went to the counter and never came back lol

Completely agree.

But there are some good employees at VM. Maybe only 1 or 2. Whenever it's busy though, definitely never get the help I need unless you know someone there. I've seen some employees pull out gems from the back for certain people....

Oh well....

When they had the surveys there were probably much more responses at VM compared to Cookstown considering its much more accessible.

Let's go raps!!!!
VM is the worse I live about 20 mins away and cheek often and I had heard they had cool grey 11 lows their was none on the floor so I asked if their was any in the back witch I was told their was not any about 5 mins later theirs a guy with 5 pairs

LMAO yeah... they would never check anyting. lmao

Found out recently my wife had an old co-worker who was one of "those guys" getting hooked up by his boy(s) at V-Mills. All those stories about the backroom shadiness are true, sadly.

When the Space Jams showed up, he bragged how he got four pairs held for him. Went to cash out and other customers who were initially told none left were like WTF?!

Found out recently my wife had an old co-worker who was one of "those guys" getting hooked up by his boy(s) at V-Mills. All those stories about the backroom shadiness are true, sadly.

When the Space Jams showed up, he bragged how he got four pairs held for him. Went to cash out and other customers who were initially told none left were like WTF?!
I remember

I remember seeing the pic of the space Jams posted on staypuff76 IG and rushing over their to see their was none left:frown:

439B5875-AC88-4ED0-ABB4-9CC4B8DEF572.jpeg
049393B6-A683-496A-B020-FDFC053AE1CB.jpeg
10C77C4B-6C57-4F50-A581-64667DCE2D97.jpeg
D25F04A3-AF09-416D-8237-BEF25AF69024.jpeg
Speaking of Dixie - just dropped by on my way home - putting a bunch of shoes out - all were
$100 - Jordan V were $105 I grabbed a pair of Vapormax - the others were not for me but I guess a good price for some ball shoes. These were all size 9-10.

Back
Top Bottom